Fever [A/F] ; C.S + J.WY

[top: san | bottom: wooyoung]
words: 6300

- one a special camping trip in the woods, the eight boys encounter an even more special arrival.

ATEEZ were known for their hilarious reality shows, having many different series filled with funny moments for their fans to watch. And now, they were filming a brand new series involving all eight members!

This time, their challenge was to stay in the forest for three days with just a handful of tents, a few cameras and a few different missions they had to complete during their time out there. All of the boys were looking forward to the experience and were very excited to have fun and create a good show for Atiny. There were two members of staff with them, It was meant to be as rural as possible, no other help from the outside world aside from the staff they had with them.

They were all incredibly excited for this trip and hoped to have a lot of fun and create amazing memories not only with one another but also their fans who would be watching at home. They had lots planned and were set out to create a series like none of the others they had made before.

Day one was exhilarating!

They made up the camp which the eight boys seemed to make a challenge (even though it wasn't meant to be one) and the first mission they actually had was before they even set up camp, and that was to go in groups of two to find the area that they planned to sleep.

The last ones there had to made dinner later that evening.

So poor Yunho and Mingi spent too much time dawdling on their way there so they had to make lunch for their members. They all got teased for it but that night the eight boys slept like babies and were all very excited for the missions they had next.

The next morning they all had to be awake by 6am, their alarms were all set for that time and one by one their loud groans filled the camp as they all began to stir in their sleep and listen to the annoying noises that were the alarms.

Wooyoung grumbled, but then felt a sudden jolt of pain surge through his body as he gasped at the abrupt feeling
as he rolled onto his side and wrapped his arms around his stomach, groaning quietly as it seemed to tighten up.

It continued for a whole minute before disappearing and he let out a deep breath, falling onto his back while trying his best to ease the pressure by rubbing it away. He groaned quietly, which unfortunately caught the attention of the older male who was slowly stirring in his sleep.

"You okay?" San inquired as Wooyoung grumbled, holding his flat belly.

"I dunno... my stomach hurts."

"Did you eat something your body doesn't agree with?" San asked him, but Wooyoung shook his head.

"We've only really eaten foods I've had before." Wooyoung sighed, groaning as he applied slight pressure to the aching area and San seemed to catch on and did the same thing in a hope that it'd help him.

That was until the younger sat up and sighed before doing what he always did, "I'll be fine. I can hopefully just deal with it until it goes away."

Putting things off.

"If you say so.." San stated with a small forced smile as he too sat up and put on his shirt before yawning, "We have a lot planned, I can't wait!"