Time of Love [F] ; C.JH + K.YS

[top: jongho | bottom: yeosang]
words: 4400

- in which yeosang and jongho welcome their baby bear into the world

It was time.

Yeosang had reached his 39th week, and was 2 days away from 40 weeks when he felt his first proper contraction at exactly 7:36 in the morning. He was lay in bed after just returning from emptying his bladder, it was a constant battle between him and his son when it came to peeing.

As soon as he'd get comfortable and would start to relax; he needed to pee again. He was lay on his side rubbing his belly in an attempt to get some more sleep when it started, and he was a little unsure whether to say it was a labor contraction or a braxton hicks contraction.

But it hurt a lot more than the others, so he had a strong feeling it was time. He decided not to worry Jongho just yet and wanted to wait and give himself some time.

Since they weren't sure if it was the real thing or not, he wanted to let the boy sleep. The younger was finally sleeping well again with his mind at ease, finally.

When Yeosang hit his 2nd trimester, he struggled for sleep a lot and the older male felt bad for him. The pregnant male was always very restless since his son never seemed to know the concept of sleep, so Jongho had to deal with the consequences of the male tossing and turning or kicking his legs out to get comfortable. Usually he'd end up getting tired of the movements and would take himself to the couch to allow his lover some proper space.

Since this was his first pregnancy, it was a learning and adaptating experience for the both of them. They would have to get used to not findind an easy chance of getting sleep, unless of course their son was a pleasure and decided to sleep normal hours...

But let's be real, no babies are like that.

He sat up and gazed at Jongho, his black hair disoriented against his pillow with his lips partially agape as tiny little breaths and snores escaped from them. He looked so much like a teddy bear... Yeosang couldn't wait to meet his son, especially if he looked like his daddy.

He placed a kiss onto Jongho's forehead and then groaned as he took a lift to his feet. He stood and rubbed his belly, his son kicking around excitedly at the sudden movement and he mentally cursed for waking him up after he thought he'd settled.

"Morning kiddo... looks like Mama's gonna meet you today." He giggled and then began to waddle out of the bedroom and to the kitchen where he heard the sound of sizzling on the stove, followed by Wooyoung's loud laughter and San's squeaks and clapping.

He rolled his eyes and continued on his way, before entering to find Seonghwa making breakfast while the two childlike boys were messing around on the stools, "Oh! Good morning Sangie!" Wooyoung beamed when he noticed his friends figure nearby and the pregnant male smiled a little before waddling over.

"Morning.." He said quietly, his voice deep yet tiny with sleep.

"How are you feeling today?" Seonghwa asked, not looking away from the bacon he was about to serve up onto the plates. Yeosang, with the help of San, took a seat next to the boys and then rubbed his belly.

"I'm good," He began, feeling San's hands rubbing his stomach while the male spoke in a baby voice, "I think he's decided on coming today.."

The sound of something hitting the floor took over the voices as Seonghwa dropped the spatula and gawked at the younger male with the widest eyes he'd ever seen, the olders eyes had practically bugged out of his eyes. The younger pair just sat there with shocked expressions on their faces, unable to speak or react.