Dazzling Light [F] ; C.JH + P.SH

[top: jongho | bottom: seonghwa]
words: 5200

- two complete strangers meet and share an emotional connection that neither of them came for

"I'm on my way now, relax." The brown haired boy fumed, taking himself from his apartment and towards the elevator at the end of the hall while his boss screamed down his poor ear. He had been off work for a few weeks due to some ankle pain and ache that he's been suffering with after he broke it a few months ago. He felt it was safer to take the precaution and just miss a few days so he wasn't putting too much of a strain on it when it was still clearly fragile and healing, but his boss was getting a little antsy and threatened to take his job if he didn't "get his ass to work, stat" or so he said in a heated rage to the boy.

The phone call then ended, and the boy let out a deep sigh before pressing the down button on the elevator waiting for it to arrive. He shoved his phone into his black jacket pocket, feeling around real fast to make sure he had his wallet, keys and facemask if he needed it. He then looked at the floor and let out a breath, slowly realizing he was going to return to his boring pattern once again. Work, home, sleep, repeat. He didn't lead an exciting life as a single 21 year old which was pretty unfortunate considering most of his friends went out partying all the time with their partners while he was slowly wasting away in his small apartment all alone with no one to spend his life with...

He didn't really understand why he struggled so much to keep a relationship going...

But then again, he wanted to settle down and have kids whereas most people his age nowadays cared more about drinking and having a good time than getting married and getting pregnant. He couldn't fault them of course, but it had been a dream of his even as a kid to settle down and have a few little kids running around a large home with his husband and maybe even a family dog. Sitting on the porch on a swing that slowly swayed on the wind with his lover sat beside him, hands intertwined as they watched the bright sundet and their three children run around happily before collapsing onto the ground and talking mindless nonsense while their dog yipped happily.

That was his dream...

He smiled at the thought, but then heard the ding of the elevator and raised his head as the doors opened. There was only one person in there, with rather striking pink hair and a warm smile that caught the boy by surprise. He was only a little bit taller than him, but when Jongho inspected the male further he noticed a large curve beneath his purple velvet jacket and his eyes widened when he realized the boy was pregnant. Of course, he didn't make too much of a fuss and stepped in with a small bow to the head to show respect, the male doing the same back before breathing out. Then, he fixed his jacket which resulted in him failing to see the male looking at him with a perplexed expression.

"Sir, I think you need to press a button so the elevator can move." His voice sank deep into the boy like a knife through soft, warm butter as he spoke with clear playfulness. It was so calming and alluring, yet deep and tame. He felt goosebumps devour his entire body as a shiver ran down his spine and then snapped out of his daze to see the male gesturing the button panel with his hand that he was so obliviously stood before.

He laughed nervously, "S-Sorry..." His cheeks turned a warm red as he reached over and pressed the down button, then pressing the close door button.

He heard the pink haired boy giggle adorably to himself at the males actions, before cupping the bottom of his round midsection. He could tell the smaller was embarrassed by his silly mishap, there was no way his face had turned red from heat since it was the middle of winter.

The brown haired latter mentally cursed himself for making such a fool of himself in front of this rather handsome man. Out of the corner of his eye, he took in the males features while the latter breathed out and gazed down at his round belly. His eyes were round and twinkly beneath the soft white light that made the elevator bright, and he had quite marvelous cheekbones and a nose that gave him an almost intimidating look. But he was hardly intimidating with that adorable smile, and that tiny giggle. Not to mention the round belly that his petite hips were supporting so well, his face glowing with that so called "pregnancy glow". He had a nice figure too. Thick thighs, skinny waist...