|𝟒𝟑| |𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐏ʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴍs 𝐎ғ 𝐌ʏsᴛɪᴄ 𝐅ᴀʟʟs...|

Start from the beginning

"And you're doing good by being certain of that," mumbled Bonnie, breathless. "Matt just called me and admitted that he was the one who actually brought her back! Vicki told him the spell, which she was told by the witch who was helping her all along!"

"Wait, Matt!?" Exclaimed Alexandra, in shock. "He knows-?"

"Yeah!" Her brothers simultaneously replied, both holding their aching eyes.

Overcoming the shock, she continued, "Yes, the letter mentions a witch, here." She looked in the direction of Rebekah, a certain thought crossing both their minds. "Bonnie, you must stop her! Otherwise, Elena will die!"

"I know! I'm heading there right now, I'll see what I can do."

"Bonnie!" The half-Cretan stopped her before she could hang up, not breaking her eye contact with her brother's soulmate. "Before you send her back, I want you to tell her that I have a message for that witch..."
___________________________________________

𝐓ᴡᴏ 𝐇ᴏᴜʀs 𝐋ᴀᴛᴇʀ...

Gabriel and Nathaniel were sitting in the kitchen, enjoying themselves with some Whiskey and a frozen package of peas over their now black eye.

"I told you that I knew something that could replace ice packs," said the dirty-blond half-Cretan and raised his glass towards his brother.

"Yeah, because you were always the immature one," the younger Shadowhunter rolled his eyes.

The older Bloodwood laughed and shook his head. "Yeah, I guess I was." His laughter fainted and he looked over Gabriel before pointing first at his own black eye and then his brother's. "I think we should not heal this time. It's the least we can do for what we did to her."

The brown-haired male nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, I agree." He used his sleeve to wipe his sweat off his forehead and placed his frozen package over his chest. "God, why is it so hot in here?"

Nathaniel's mind worked fast to remember what Alexandra was feeling every time Elijah was around and his eyes snapped directly to the door, detecting Rebekah's half-hidden figure behind the wall.

The Original wasn't looking at them, she was only eavesdropping on their conversation, so she did not take heed of the older brother's awareness of her presence there.

"Hey, blondie!" He called out for her, making her freeze due to being caught, her cheeks heavily flushed as she locked eyes with her newly-encountered soulmate. "You can join us if you like, you don't have to stand there all alone."

"I have a name," she diverted the subject, voice and expression serious as she walked over to them, trying very hard to hide her shyness.

"And I have eyes," pointed out Nathaniel and stood up from his seat, placing the frozen peas back in the freezer. "I could easily see you there. But even if I couldn't..." He went to leave the kitchen but halted for a moment as he turned his head to face her. "We're Shadowhunters. We can sense when a vampire as powerful as you is around."

He walked off, leaving the destined duo alone in their awkwardness.

"Is he always acting like that or... he just doesn't like me?" Rebekah spoke first, breaking the silence.

The middle Bloodwood chuckled and downed his drink. "We're Cretans. We rarely let ourselves open around strangers." He noticed that the word 'strangers' seemed to unnerve her and he proceeded to change that. "But if we get to know them... everything changes."

"In what way?" Half-smiled the Original and took a seat across him.

"It depends," worded Gabriel, using his throatier voice. "For example, I might not have met your paranoid brother, but once I see him, I really want to beat his arse for taking my sister away for so long."