|𝟏𝟑| |𝐃ᎇᎀ᎛ʜ 𝐈s 𝐎Ɏʟʏ 𝐓ʜᎇ 𝐁ᎇɢɪɎɎɪɎɢ.|

𝐒ᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ 𝐁ᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ 𝐇ᴏᴜsᴇ.

𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐂ʀᴇᴛᴀɴ's 𝐋ᴏᴠᴇʀ, 𝐓ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ 𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐃ᴇᴍᴏɴ.

He raised his eyebrows in astonishment, upon hearing Daniel's name.

"Daniel Campbell? The Nephilim?" He enquired.

Damon wriggled his eyebrows, not knowing the definition of the word, making the superior creature explain with an eye roll, "Why do you wish death upon that Shadowhunter?"

"What does it matter? I want him dead, end of story," he contradicted. "Aren't you supposed to do what I asked you, without any questions?"

The hellish being laughed. "You are very funny Mr. Salvatore," he acknowledged him, with another wave of evil laughter. "You truly have no idea about Demons, have you?"

"You know my name?" Questioned Damon, surprised, not bothering to answer the Demon.

"Of course I do, you buffoon. I am a Greater Demon, what did you expect?" He derided Damon, slightly indignant.

The vampire had no idea what it meant to be a Greater Demon, either. So, asking the question to him instead of making a cocky comment towards the more powerful being, seemed a rather good choice to him.

"Um... W-what about y-your payment?" He stuttered, terrified of the answer that he already knew.

The devilish creature's mouth curved into a smile. "My payment?" He chuckled. "I'll tell you what; I am not going to take your soul in exchange for what you wished."

Damon's eyes widened in shock and his body relaxed in relief. He wasn't going to die after all...

"But," added the Greater Demon, making Damon tense. "You will owe me, Mr. Salvatore,"

Damon's expression turned into a frown. "What can I possibly owe you since you don't want my damn soul?" He doubted.

Hell's big man raised his wrist to his sight and noticed the time on his vessel's expensive watch. "Anything I request from you," he then glanced at the vampire. "And you must do whatever I ask, otherwise your soul will burn in Hell's fire, for all eternity." He threatened.

The creature of night gulped in fear before responding, "Deal."

"Perfect!" Applauded the Demon. "But first, you must be left out of here," he snapped his fingers and the iron door of the dungeon unlocked in a moment.

He turned to face the young-to-him vampire one last time. "Now, go vampire, and wait to see your wish getting fulfilled."

Within a blink of eyes, he was gone from the vampire's sight, which meant only one thing;

Damon was free and famished.

Using all of his energy, he sped out of the Salvatore Residence at high speed, letting his face be hit by the moonlight and the fresh air of the night until he reached the place he wanted to be.

Observing the house from afar, he watched Victoria by her window to schematize some papers, probably from the hospital.

The wounds from his bite marks were all gone, which meant that Stefan probably had her all healed up.

Using his compulsion tricks, he mind-called her by her name to draw her attention, and of course, it worked.

The raven-haired female raised her head in curiosity, looking for the spot where the vampire's voice was coming from.