|26| |𝐋ᴏᴠᴇ 𝐈s 𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐑ᴏsᴇ 𝐎f 𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐌ʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs 𝐔ɴɪᴏɴ.|

300 𝐌ɪʟᴇs 𝐀wᴀʏ 𝐅ʀᴏᴍ 𝐌ʏsᴛɪᴄ 𝐅ᴀʟʟs.

𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐒ᴜɴ 𝐑ɪsᴇᴅ 𝐀ɴᴅ 𝐈ʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ 𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐑ᴏᴀᴅ.

Out in the open, of a very verdant and secluded area, far away from the town of Mystic Falls, a black automobile awaited in the middle, for a black SUV to arrive.

The compelled driver, awaited patiently inside his car to deliver the doppelgänger Elena Gilbert and the Shadowhunter Alexandra Bloodwood to the mysterious creature of the night, Trevor, so that an end could be put to his duty.

After some time of waiting, he finally caught sight of the man arriving. While he parked, the mortal got out of his car and slowly approached the awaiting vampire in his car.

"Where are they?" Demanded the immortal, after lowering a little the window to talk to the driver.

"In the trunk," answered the suited man. "I did exactly what you said."

"Good," nodded Trevor. "Put them in the back."

The mundane proceeded to do as the vampire said and went back to his car to retrieve Alexandra and Elena's unconscious silhouettes, to put them in the trunk of the SUV.

The creature of the night smirked in satisfaction as he saw the doppelgänger through the rearview mirror. The moment the curly-haired man lifted the other female in his arms, the divine smell of her blood bewitched Trevor immediately. The moment he saw her, even though the right side of her face was covered in blood, her beauty could not be unremarked. Her hair was braided like a crown around her head and ended up in a curly bun with some curls poking out and cascading down the back of her bare shoulders. Her burgundy satin V-neck strapless dress, moulded to her delicate form and her black high-heeled boots reached up above her knees. But what he could not ignore even if he tried to, was the aura that was coming off of her. Such strength coming from a sleeping girl couldn't be something normal.

Shaking his head, to bring himself back to reality, his expression quickly changed into a furious one once he re-took a glimpse of the Shadowhunter's literally bloody state.

"Why is the other girl covered in blood!?" Fumed Trevor, his sunglasses and the car's window veiling the veins that appeared underneath his eyes. "Did I not tell you to bring them both unharmed, specifically this one!?"

"It wasn't my doing," spoke the compelled human in his defence. "I had the other girl."

"Then where is the one responsible?" Drawled the undead male, his vampire face disappearing.

The mundane veered around to open the back door of his vehicle, revealing the man who had hit Alexandra, dead, with his throat slit. "Dead."

Satisfied with this outcome yet still concerned about the unknown-to-him-Nephilim beside the doppelgänger, he sighed heavily and turned to look at the mortal driver.

Veins reappeared under the vampire's eyes which darkened under his black sunglasses, which went unnoticed by the compelled mundane next to him.

"Thank you for your help," said Trevor with a nod.

"Is there anything else?" Queried the dirty-blond man.

"One more thing. Come closer, please," requested the male version of immortality and the man obligated when the window lowered completely.

"Closer," he repeated, beckoning him to step closer, and in one moment's notice, he had grabbed the mundane by his neck and intruded his fangs, draining his life essence hungrily - he was dead not a minute later...