|𝟒𝟏| |𝐀 𝐌ᎏɎs᎛ᎇʀ 𝐈s 𝐁ᎏʀɎ... 𝐎ʀ 𝐓ʜʀᎇᎇ.|

𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐒ɪʙʟɪɴɢs 𝐖ᴇʀᴇ 𝐒ᴏ 𝐔ᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ 𝐒ᴛᴜɴɴᴇᴅ, 𝐓ʜᴀᴛ 𝐑ᴇᴍᴀɪɴᴇᴅ 𝐅ʀᴏzᴇɴ 𝐈ɴ 𝐓ʜᴇɪʀ 𝐒ᴘᴏᴛ 𝐅ᴏʀ 𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐅ɪʀsᴛ 𝐌ɪɴᴜᴛᴇs.

"What the bloody hell just happened?" Rebekah was the first one to speak. "How did she do that!?"

"I doubt it was Alexandra's doing," muttered Klaus, totally bewildered. "She was heavily injured, she couldn't do anything in that state." He pulled the girl's Stele out of his pocket and showed it to his sister. "Especially when I'm the one who holds the only thing that could actually heal her."

"Then, how do you explain it?" The blonde raised her voice, in nervousness.

"The light that nearly blinded us, was rather powerful," noted the hybrid. "I believe that another Shadowhunter is behind this. Someone strong."

"Her family perhaps?" Suggested Rebekah.

"And did not show up to beat the hell out of me?" He raised his eyebrow. "Highly doubtful, sister. I may be stronger now but if a Bloodwood decided to teach me a lesson for kidnapping Alexandra, I would only be recognized by my bloody teeth."
___________________________________________

𝐀ᴅᴀᴍᴀɴᴛ 𝐂ɪᴛᴀᴅᴇʟ.

"Isn't it a little dangerous to proceed with the Purity Trial while she's unconscious?"

Sister Dolores turned her head towards her fellow Iron Sister's direction. "The Trial must be done at any cost, Sister Magdalena. We must know if Alexandra Bloodwood's blood is tainted with demonic impurities, otherwise, she cannot enter the Citadel and we cannot provide her with our assistance." Magdalena sighed deeply, concern written all over her face - the older Iron Sister noticed that. She drew nearer her and lowered her voice, "Look... I know you're worried about her due to the bond you used to share with her before you became one of us. Your brother made his choice to become her Godfather before joining the Silent Brothers and naturally, you got attached to Alexandra. But now, you're an Iron Sister, and it's your duty to follow the protocol."

Magdalena nodded her head, knowing that the elder beside her was quite right.

"Get her in the water," ordered the younger Iron Sister, her heart tightening at the view of her brother's goddaughter in such a state.

Two of the Iron Sisters proceeded to put the unconscious Nephilim inside the sacred pool before stepping out.

"Ignis Aurum Probat," echoed Magdalena's voice and the water around Alexandra immediately shone white, spreading relief to her heart. [Fire Tests Gold.]

But suddenly, there was a roar that scared the Sisters, who all took a step back after they noticed the water turning red and the Nephilim sitting up on its surface with a loud gasp - her eyes red as blood and gold anomalies dancing within them.

"What is happening to her!?" Screamed Magdalena at Dolores.

The elder gulped. "Her Father's warning us about his presence inside her."

The Bloodwood heir's eyes rolled back and she fell back to the water, once again unconscious - the water around her shone white before dimming completely and returning to its own natural colour.

"Take her out!" Demanded the brown-haired woman in utter concern and the Sisters obeyed instantly before setting their eyes up to Dolores.

"What are we going to do?" Asked Sister Cleophas, eyeing between Magdalena and Dolores.

The white-haired woman met Magdalena's pleading gaze and was relieved that her response wouldn't be negative.

But before having a chance to utter any words, Alexandra opened her eyes and let out a small groan.