|22| |𝐑ᴇᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ 𝐓ᴏ 𝐌ʏsᴛɪᴄ 𝐅ᴀʟʟs 𝐈s 𝐍ᴏᴛ 𝐀ʟwᴀʏs 𝐏ʟᴇᴀsᴀɴᴛ.|

𝐅ʀɪᴅᴀʏ 26ᴛʜ 𝐅ᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 2010

𝐆ɪᴀɴɴᴀᴋᴀᴋɪ 𝐑ᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ | 𝐂ʜᴀɴɪᴀ | 𝐆ʀᴇᴇᴄᴇ.

𝐒ʜᴇ 𝐇ᴀᴅ 𝐒ᴘᴇɴᴛ 𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐏ᴀsᴛ 𝐓wᴏ 𝐌ᴏɴᴛʜs 𝐖ɪᴛʜ 𝐇ᴇʀ 𝐅ᴀᴍɪʟʏ, 𝐈ɴ 𝐂ʀᴇᴛᴇ.

 Away from her problems.

Away from her duties.

Away from her friends... 

The only ones she kept contact with, were Jenna, Bonnie, Victoria, Elena and slightly Caroline for she was still unaware of the supernatural (thankfully) and Alexandra wished for the human to not feel that she wasn't loved.  

But things were not proceeding harmoniously in Chania, either, since her thoughts did not cease to torment her, daily.

Vivienne's sudden arrival in Alaric's apartment two months ago and her unexplainable change of attitude before it turned venomous and despicable as it was? 

The secret she made an effort to disclose to Alexandra without uttering it.

Was she even trying to notify her about something or Alexandra just wanted her mother back so desperately, that she started making up various scenarios in her head?

No, that wouldn't elucidate the shift in Vivienne's behaviour... 

Did that imply that the half-Cretan's insane assumption was accurate?...

Was Vivienne indeed possessed by a demon all these years?

And then it was Daniel's letter, which she still hadn't read yet. She couldn't bring herself to. 

What could he have written to her?

The housekeeper ceased her train of thought.

“Milady?” He addressed her and the Nephilim turned around to face him. “There is a gentleman at the entrance, asking to see you.”

Her perfectly shaped brows knitted together in confusion. “Gentleman? Didn't he share his name?”

“He claimed that you know him,” said Joseph and pointed at the window. “You can check if you like. I told him I shall inform you.”

Curious about the gentleman's identity, Alexandra used her fingers to push the grey curtain aside to receive an answer to her enquiry.

Her curiosity was satisfied when her eyes fell on a certain raven-haired vampire who sensed her gaze immediately and gifted her a wink.

“Oh, dear,” she shook her head, in amusement. “He came here...”

“What should I do, Miss?” Requested Joseph. “Should I let him in?”