|34| |𝐑ᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs...|

𝐃ᴇssᴇʀᴛ 𝐖ᴀs 𝐑ᴀᴛʜᴇʀ 𝐍ᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ 𝐅ᴏʀ 𝐄ᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ.

 The destined duo entered the dining room along with Andie, who did not hesitate to shoot a wink at Jenna and then nod towards them for her to understand.

The Sommers lady was pouring John some coffee when she perceived the blonde's point and smiled widely.

“Sorry, guys,” she drew their attention. “dessert is taking longer than I thought. I usually just... unwrap food.”

Damon entered the room with Alaric almost behind him. “See?” He addressed the Nephilim when Elijah pulled out a chair for her, urging Damon to seethe within. “If you had cooked, none of us would be dissatisfied now.”

Alexandra smiled gratefully at the Original who moved across her to take his own seat before she glanced mockingly at the younger vampire as Jenna shot an angry glare at the house's owner. “And if you weren't being a sexist moron this morning, I would be glad to cook for this merry occasion.” 

The Salvatore heir clenched his fist and feigned to enjoy her humour, so, he sat down and winked at her, flirtatiously.

“Andie, sweetheart?” He met her joyful eyes. “Don't you have any questions for Elijah?” He turned to him, rolling his eyes, tiredly yet humorously. “She's literally driven me crazy with your work, here.”

Elijah smiled knowingly, certain that he was trying to divert his attention.

“I'd love to answer,” he offered, kindly, nodding to Andie, who seemed distrait.

“Um, yeah, I do,” the journalist blurted out, brow-knitted and turned to Damon. “But, honey, this is a social thing. We didn't gather here to talk about business.”

The man's eyes were about to explode from their sockets. What did just happen?

He was so confused with this turn of events, having no idea why the mundane wasn't responding to his compulsion anymore.

“Hey,” the blonde female spoke to her friend. “will you give me a hand with the dessert?”

“Yeah, sure,” the Sommers lady accepted, happily and followed Andie towards the kitchen.

As soon as they left, Damon's ice-blue eyes began throwing fireballs at John, who frowned upon such a glare. 

“Elijah, did-did John tell you he's Elena's Uncle – slash – Father?” He queried, looking at the Original.

“Yes, I'm well aware of that,” replied the said vampire.

“Of course, she hates him, so,” he spared a hateful glance at him before turning back to the man beside him. “there's absolutely no need to keep him on the endangered species list.”

Only the thought of John wishing to kill him by his own plan enraged the Salvatore descendant more... and Alexandra could sense that.

“What I'd like to know, Elijah,” voiced the Gilbert man, perceiving Damon's heated stare. “is how do you intend on killing Klaus?”

“Gentlemen, there's a few things we should probably get clear right now,” declared the suited Original, not eyeing anyone for a second – his low and somehow threatening tone sending shivers down the female Nephilim's spine. “I allow you to live solely to keep an eye on Elena,” he pointed at Damon with his fork. “I allow Elena... to remain in her house, living her life with her friends as she does as a courtesy. If you become a liability, I'll take her away from you and you'll never see her again.”