|37| |𝐃ɪʀᴛʏ-𝐁ʟᴏɴᴅ 𝐎ʀ 𝐑ᴀᴠᴇɴ?|

𝐈ᴛ 𝐓ᴜʀɴᴇᴅ 𝐎ᴜᴛ, 𝐓ʜᴀᴛ 𝐈ᴛ 𝐖ᴀs 𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐏ᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ 𝐓ɪᴍᴇ 𝐓ᴏ 𝐓ᴀᴋᴇ 𝐌ᴀᴇᴠᴇ 𝐀ɴᴅ 𝐂ʜᴀʀʟᴇs 𝐓ᴏ 𝐀ʟɪᴄᴀɴᴛᴇ.

"Come now, love," smirked Klaus after he overcame the fact that his brother was not daggered and while glancing at Alexandra's slightly trembling silhouette across him. "Are you still mad at me?"

"All this time... you've been dishonest with me," she hiccuped angrily, the waves of her tears running down her cheeks uncontrollably. "Y-you killed Isobel."

"You turned out to be her weakest spot, love," pointed out the cursed Original, fingering one of the decorative pillows. "Even with her emotions off, dear Isobel seemed to have you as her own daughter even if you were only her husband's niece."

"And you had to lead her to end her own life, so she can finally be free of you?" Spoke Elijah with clenched teeth, seating on the second couch between his brother and Alexandra's. "Did you proceed to Katerina's freedom as well?"

Klaus tilted his head in his brother's direction. "Don't tell me you're worried about your precious Katerina, Elijah. After everything she has done to Alexandra, you should be the first one wishing for her to rot in Hell. Unless..." He looked at the Shadowhunter, who had her tearful gaze elsewhere. "you never actually stopped fancying her."

Hot anger flashed in the noble Original's eyes as he felt the sting in the angelic beauty's heart, in his own.

Veins appeared underneath Elijah's eyes and he vamp-sped towards Klaus, only for him to speed towards Alexandra, grab her and place one of Alaric's knives against her throat, freezing the other male's action.

"One more move and I'll make sure I break this Soulmate Bond right here and now, Elijah," threatened the blond vampire and pierced the Nephilim's neck with the point of the knife, earning a painful gasp from her.

He knows about our Soulmate Bond...

"STOP!!!" Roared the elder brother as he saw Alexandra's angelic line of blood running down her chest.

"Sit down," ordered Klaus and Elijah debated whether he should do as told or not.

But when the non-triggered hybrid made a deeper cut on Alexandra's neck, earning a painful yell of hers, her soulmate sat down against his will.

"Now," began his half-brother and licked the blood off the knife, veins appearing underneath his eyes the second the angelic essence touched his tongue. "Let's talk."
___________________________________________

𝐓ʜᴇ 𝐅ᴏʟʟᴏwɪɴɢ 𝐌ᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

𝐒ᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ 𝐁ᴏᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ 𝐇ᴏᴜsᴇ.

Damon was laying on his bed while listening to everyone speaking downstairs.

"Where's Alexa?" He heard Elena ask.

By hearing the Nephilim's name, he immediately stood up, put a shirt on and decided to join the group of people.

"She will be here any moment now," said Elijah when Damon entered the living room. "She and I had a rather unfortunate visit the previous night and she's taking extra precautions on that matter."

"What kind of an unfortunate visit?" Demanded the Salvatore firstborn, forgetting about Elijah having been at Alexandra's house, again.

Elena's head whipped in the noble vampire's direction, in utter concern. "Elijah? What happened?"