Epilogues: Theodore Cresswell

Theodore stood in front of Mrs. Alora's house, a stack of document papers in his left hand and a stopwatch in his right. He started the stopwatch. It was 12: p.m., seven hours until Benjamin Alora comes back from a work trip.

He flipped through the documents again, making sure he had all the evidence he needed, and making sure Mrs. Alora had enough time to dump his things out and notify the police. He did this for Richard, Xavier, and Kaia.

After Kaia's funeral, he was desperate to make sure Mrs. Alora knew about the things Benjamin Alora did. A killer, and while doing some deep research over the five years. Theodore discovered more kills Benjamin committed.

Over the course of nine years, Benjamin Alora has committed 46 kills. Theodore discovered that Benjamin Alora goes for extremely smart women, one of them including Xavier's mother. And Theodore was sure Mrs. Alora was going to be added in the kill list that sick bastard has in the back of his mind.

But Theodore didn't find all this out by himself, he had the help of Lucas, his friend that has helped him through a lot, now boyfriend. And James Fitzroy, someone who approached him online claiming that he wanted to help uncover the secrets of Benjamin Alora.

And sure, Theodore liked working with James mainly because of what they were doing. But a part of the reason was also because James and Richard shared a last name, and Theodore knew they weren't siblings because Richard was an only child. But having James by Theodore's side, even if they haven't met in real life, was like having a Richard reincarnate.

Theodore climbed up the stairs and into the Alora's households' chimney, coughing as he was doing so. He searched around for Mrs. Alora's room, but he stopped short. Pictures stood on top of the fireplace, but one caught Theodore's eyes.

Sonya Alora was standing with her arms around what seemed to be her friends, a wide smile on her face. Her blonde hair wild and untamed, green eyes sparkling. Theodore edged closer to the bottom corner of the picture to check when this picture was taken, January 29th, that was when they all first came to Dawn High. Which meant Sonya was killed a few weeks, or days, after this picture was taken.

Theodore dumped the stack of document papers onto Mrs. Alora's office desk, Mrs. Alora woke up at 5: a.m., after waking up she goes straight to her office, that will be when she spots the documents of paper Theodore left for her. The documents of paper that showed every single murder Benjamin Alora committed. Mrs. Alora had two hours to do whatever she wants with the information Theodore gave her.

Theodore walked over to a window closest to the front door, he unlocked the window and climbed out, careful not to make any noise. Once he got out he stopped the stopwatch, fifteen minutes. Theodore outstretched his arm for a taxi, then he rode home.

"Did you do it?" Lucas asked the second Theodore entered their house.

Theodore nodded once; Lucas hugged Theodore.

"It was for the best." Lucas muttered quietly.

Theodore could only hope that Lucas was correct, and that Theodore did the right thing.