2 - Xavier Holden

Xavier Holden has been auditioning for roles ever since he was five years old, where he also met his rival and best friend at one of those auditions. So, when he got the letter saying that he was accepted into Dawn High, he was ecstatic. When he was reaching for his phone to tell Richard, he was even more joyful when he found out Richard was also accepted at Dawn High. Well, he tried to feel joyful, but he couldn't shake off the bitter feeling of jealousy either. But for the sake of being a good friend, he would try to keep a smile plastered on his face for Richard.

Xavier dragged his suitcase along the jagged stones on the wet ground, light sprinkles of rain pattering quietly. Richard was behind him, suitcase in his right hand and a book in his left, Xavier fought the urge to make a note on his book, which he brings everywhere.

"Lovely weather." Richard said sarcastically, while looking up as the rain was slowly getting heavier.

"Very funny," Xavier said back in the same tone Richard used, "But yeah, I think we should get going."

"You think?"

Xavier rolled his eyes.

They both speed-walked towards the entrance of the school, Xavier exchanged words with the receptionist lady where she politely showed Xavier and Richard the directions to their dorm room. Xavier couldn't help but stare at the paintings filling the empty spaces on the walls, the movement, expression, colour, and just the overall vibes of the paintings seemed to hypnotize him, and his eyes fell to a piece Xavier recognised as 'Prometheus Bound', the painting symbolises the punishment Prometheus received after gifting fire to humanity, as he remembered.

Xavier and Richard continued walking up the stairs, and when they reached the third floor they walked down a long hallway, suitcases behind them. Xavier stopped in front of a door with 'Room V' imprinted on it. He got out his room card and swiped, but the door remained locked. He tried again, locked, now he was getting slightly frustrated. Richard decided to get out his room card now, seeing that Xavier's wasn't working. He swiped but it declined his card, Xavier was on thin ice, so he decided to just rattle the doorknob, but to his dismay, the door unexpectedly opened, and he and Richard came tumbling towards the floor.

A girl that seemed their age was walking towards the front entrance to see what the noise was about, then she had a confused look on her face, and then she laughed while taking her phone out to take a picture. Xavier would've gotten even more angrier if it wasn't for the fact that the girl was beautiful, and it wasn't just model pretty or popular pretty or some crap like that, she was genuinely beautiful. Her dark brown hair falls perfectly around her waist, green eyes that reminds Xavier of forests and while she was laughing, he noticed that the girl had dimples. Could someone look even more perfect? Xavier knew the answer, no.

"So much for first encounters," the girl said in a playful tone, she held up her hand, and Xavier gladly accepted it. Richard was already up. "Monroe," Said the girl, "Rosemary Monroe."

Xavier was confused for a split second, then he realized she was introducing herself.

"Xavier Holden." He said, "And this is my friend, Richard Fitzroy."

Another girl with black hair and grey-blue eyes walked in, confused. Ophelia.