So basically you were the perfect candidate for the best friend of the year award.

God you were bad at sarcasm.

Absentmindedly you chewed at the fry in your mouth.

Were you hallucinating or had you magically made fries appear out of no where.

You jumped with a start as you realized Leorio was concernedly looking at you while holding out a box of fries at you.

When had he gotten here?

He sighed, "You two shouldn't have such long faces."
Kurapika added, "We'll be in the Republic of Padokea by morning."

You eyed the moon through the window, that would still be awhile.

Leorio sat down in the seat next to you, Kurapika sitting in the seat next to Gon.

You eagerly grabbed the box of fries that Leorio held out to you, you were a sucker for salty savory foods.

Kurapika attentively listed the plans for once the airship would land, "Once we land, we'll easily find taxi's once we leave the airport and then we'll head to the train station and take the eight o'clock train that'll take us to the city surrounding the front of Kukuroo Mountain and then we'll take a tour bus to the entrance of the Zoldyck estate. "

Gon awkwardly chuckled alongside Leorio who chided out," You really plan ahead huh? "

Kurapika huffed," It's good to actually have a plan. Please tell me, what plan do you have then? "

Leorio froze," Uh... Nothing? "

Kurapika smiled," Exactly. So leave the planning to me."

You and Gon laughed at their entire interaction.
Kurapika and Leorio smiled at the sight, relived to see you two not as visibly stressed.

Leorio hesitantly brought up one important thing," But how do we plan on actually entering the Zoldyck estate? "

You bit at your lip as everyone became silent.

Kurapika sighed, "There's not much we know... So we'll have to plan futhur once we actually arrive at Kukuroo Mountain... Unless we were to get more information right now."

Kurapika's gaze turned to you,
"Illumi recognized you, he said the Zoldyck Family was close to yours."

You gupled, suddenly uncomfortable with how everyone was now staring at you.

"That's true. Our families go back millenniums ago."

Gon hurriedly blurted out, "So you know how we can save him?"

At that you kept silent.
And every second you kept quiet, Gon looked more and more dejected.

So Kurapika slightly diverted the conversation, "You and Illumi said your families go back a long time ago, but how so?"

You lightly scratched at your cheek in embarrassment, "Well,millenniums ago and even now, our families were and are in equal level of position and power.

And... Around almost ten generations ago, my great great great great, you get the idea, ancestor become engaged to Killua's ancestor..."

Loud gasps erupted from around you, causing slight chatter down the airship to quiet down in shock.

Leorio immediately shrieked,  " You and Killua are related?! "

You similarly shrieked alongside Gon at the thought of that," No no no! Not at all! "

Leorio heavily exhaled at that, "Don't scare me like that dammit! To possibly have you related to that damn demon looking brother..."

Kurapika prodded more into your family's history, "I'm assuming that engagement ended in a massacre . The Zoldycks don't seem like the type to easily bypass an engagement, unless drastic measures were reached."