AUTHORS NOTE

So here's the tea.

I haven't updated in over a month now, almost two months now... Actually on the dot two months now.

Do I have a reason for not updating?
Well.....
I have been busy with exams(which just recently finished) but overall my exams haven't kept me busy at all considering this time we more focused on projects and assignments which I did extremely well in.

Basically I just lost motivation in writing however I have very quickly gained back that motivation, especially since I have around a week worth of holiday and nothing to keep me busy.

So important notes is that I will be updating on Friday and I will then continue the one update a week arrangement.

But important changes is that my chapters won't be episode length anyone. It's become a hassle to limit myself to episodes and I especially struggle with when and how to end chapters so basically chapters will be around the sane length of a average 5k words but it's gonna be common for it to be even longer.

I can't wait until the hunter exam arc is done, it's personally one of my favorites since it's when the anime starts but oh Tonathine has it been hard to write.
Its just that not as much action takes place, especially in trick tower.

... Maybe that's just because I've been rewatching HxH for the 5th time now just to write this.

But to anyone who has been recurringly checking in to see if I've updated, I both thank you and feel bad for you.

Have a good day, night, week and overall month.
It is the second of October.
Shout-out to my girlfriend, it's her birthday today.