Chapter 5

Netero was in the process of giving a speech, a pretty lengthy one which was too much for Akaki who was decided it was better to engage in a rock paper scissors battle with you with Gon keeping score.

"Hah! I know your tricks Yasumi!" Akaki curled up her hand, forming a fist.

Gon laughed, "Another point to Yasumi!"

You were holding your hand out, forming paper as you smirked at Akaki.

"Come on hag, you can't even win against a little girl?"
Killua taunted.

While his comment slightly offended you, it was true and it made Akaki more angry as she looked seconds away from either punching the hell out of Killua or using Gon as a weapon to throw at you.

Leorio watched with amusement as Kurapika moved his eyes back and forth on your competition and Netero's speech.

Your small competition was interrupted by Killua, "Gon, Yasumi let's go explore the airship."

You stopped short, looking around in confusion as you hadn't payed any attention to Netero's speech however that didn't matter as Killua ended up dragging you away with Gon laughing as he followed Killua.

<----------------------------------------------------->

Akaki stared in shock, watching as you left." But-! But out of our 32 matches, I haven't won yet!"

Leorio laughed, patting Akaki on the shoulder. "How those have so much energy baffles me. I'm hitting the sack. "

Kurapika nodded, "I'll join you. But I'm concerned about how many phases are left. "

At that moment Akaki had yawned loudly, only to cough as she inhaled. A horrible smell makings it way up her nose.

That rotten, terrible, awful, atrocious voice spoke out, accompanied by an even worse smell which only seemed to affect Akaki.

"On average there are five to six phases." Tonpa assured.

Leorio nodded, "Which means we still have three or four to go."

Kurapika sighed, "All the more reason to rest."

Akaki nodded, keeping a wide distance between her and Tonpa.

The three moved to leave, turning their backs to Tonpa however he stopped them in their tracks.

"But you should be careful. The secretary only told us when we'd arrive at our destination. It's possible the third phase could take place on this airship itself. And it doesn't necessarily mean we'll be contacted at 8."

Leorio was stunned, "Are you serious?"

Akaki scoffed, "This human pig fat already lied to us once, what's to say he won't again?"

Kurapika nodded, "You're right Akaki, thank you Tonpa for the advice, we'll keep it in mind."

As the three left, Leorio muttered, "What the hell is wrong with him? Kurapika what do you think?"

"I think it's impossible for the next phase to take place here. They wouldn't have said we could do whatever we want."

Akaki cheered, "They said that? Woo! I'm going to sleep!"

Akaki jogged through the hallway, making her way to the rooms provided to sleep and opened the nearest empty one.

The three settled in, Leorio and Kurapika sitting against the wall with blankets over them while Akaki used hers as a pillow and laid on the floor.

Akaki carefully placed her sword next to her, laying sideways as she stared at it.
She watched the hand-painted details on it, hand moving to run over it.