plus one. - chapter 10

5 HOURS EARLIER.

"I don't know... this place... is strange."

The clock in the corner of the room ticks, each one getting louder, and louder.

"Just think about it Tennis Ball, I don't wanna die here! If we have an opportunity to escape then I'm leaving straight away!"

Golf Ball, the typical angry one. Though most of the time, she has a point.

"Why don't we just get in contact with the rest of the others who are still in the grasslands?"

Tennis Ball thought to himself for a second. The idea sounded initially good, but how...

"How are we gonna do that?"

Golf Ball looked around, before something caught her eye. Something... useful. A... typewriter?

"Y'know... how about we use this!" She smirked, dragging it to the tall cabinet that stood before the both of them.

"Good idea! We could use the satellite connection from outside to communicate, but hmm... which one of the electronic contestants still out should we send the signals to?"

"Hm..."

...

"Good morning everyone, we have 5 doors to get through today, so wake up quickly okay?!"

"SHIT!" Golf Ball screeched, quickly grabbing the typewriter before shoving it deep under the bunkbed.

"You reckon anyone will find that?"

Golf Ball shook her head, worry filling her mind as she walked to the door.

"Time for another amazing day of this horrible place..." She groaned to herself, tears filling her eyes as she thought about what could've been if she and him never, NEVER came up with that stupid hotel idea...

But... it's too late now, isn't it?

They're already trapped deep in the House of Death. There's no going back, is there?

...

5 HOURS LATER.

"Pillow! Give back the remote!" Tree yelled, rolling his eyes as he reached for the control.

"Nope! This channel is boring, I know something better to watch!" Pillow smirked, scrolling through the channels as she leaned back on her bean bag.

Life on the grasslands Post-BFB was quite calm, despite the eerie and chilling emptiness that the contestants invited to the hotel left behind, other than that, the remaining 18 enjoyed themselves.

Just like how the invitees were enjoying themselves! Weren't... they?

"Y'know, I wonder how Pie and Remote are doing there! They haven't sent me anything since they left..." Tree pondered to himself, picking up his phone from the grass as he looked towards TV, who's screen was changing channels.

"Dunno, don't really care!" Pillow shrugged, smiling as she stopped on a certain channel.

"Now... time to watch some horror movies!" She uttered with a dark grin as she leaned back and got comfortable on her beanbag.

Tree ignored her, inspecting the lockscreen on his phone. He could feel such an ominous sensation in his gut as he looked at the wallpaper: a group photo of Death P.A.C.T. Him, Remote, Pen, Black Hole, Pillow, Bottle, Pie...