an unknown place. - prolouge

I slowly and fearfully opened my eyes.

What is this place..? I thought to myself. This place wasn't familiar to me at all.. The soft, luscious green grass and the beautiful yellow trees that were once here had somehow disappeared and had been replaced with this cold, wet floor that was covered in this disgusting purplish-red bloody substance which emitted a suffocating and toxic smell.

I tried my best to stand up but as I managed to get on my knees I felt something sharp forcefully pull me back onto the floor, making me fall face-first back on the ground. I felt it tugging violently at my feet as I groaned in pain.

"What is this..?!" I managed to painfully utter out, my voice trembling.

As I breathed in, I felt a horrible, sharp pain in my throat which caused me to cough out violently. I looked down to the ground, my eyes widened in terror, horrified at what I had just coughed out. It was.. blood..?! I stared into the floor, my mind racing to comprehend the nightmare I found myself in.

It wasn't long before the sharp pain took over my whole body, and I felt myself unable to move.
I tried my best to drag myself across the floor, but I felt a strong force hold me back.

"Where do you think you're going..?"

I quickly turned my gaze upwards to see.. it was her..

But before I could utter a response, I felt a horrible sensation radiate in my throat, a force so strong and intense I felt my eyes violently shut against my will, plunging me into unconsciousness...