Glimpse of brutality

Start from the beginning

"Don't stress your old useless brain to think about her ahjumma. I'm enough to do that."
He said, giving her a lip tight smile. Y/n hissed and nudged his side lightly before looking at Clara.

"Ahjumeoni, don't mind him, please," she spoke as Clara nodded, still eyeing him, who was looking away but didn't stop himself from scoffing at Y/n's words.

"Which flavor dear?" Clara asked as Y/n smiled widely.

"One big chocolate and one dry fruit cone," she told her and turned towards him, who was still frowning at the lady with sharp eyes. She rolled her eyes at his scowl, which totally went unnoticed by him.

"Which one for you?" Taehyung turned his head towards her, hearing her voice

"Didn't you order two?" He asked with a frown.

"It's for me."

"Both.." she bobbed her head innocently, making him shake his head.

"You order.." she nodded at his statement and ordered for him as well.
Clara handed her two cones of ice cream as her face gleamed up in happiness. She thanked her and walked towards the bench near the shop while licking both ice creams. Taehyung watched her with a small smile, eyes gleaming with adoration and warmth. Not even for once, his eyes fell on her in judgementation.

"Do you love her?"

Taehyung snapped back to reality, hearing that same lady asking him that question.
Clara smiled at him gently, but he didn't feel the necessity to return the gesture. He took a sharp breath before taking out his wallet and handed her some money without asking the price. She extended his ice-cream cone as he stretched his hand to take it, but she pulled it back and leaned on the counter, resting her arm on it.

"This old useless brain and weak eyes have seen plenty of love-struck folks, my son. You seem no different," she murmured, making Taehyung stare at her in amazement. She smiled gently, making him battle his lashes. Finally, his lips curled up in a very small smile. He glanced at Y/n, who was busy eating her ice cream without paying attention to her surroundings.

"Does she know that." she asked again. Taehyung shook his head without taking his eyes off her. Y/n looked at him and waved her ice cream-filled hand, signaling for him to come over quickly. He flashed her a small smile and turned back to Clara, who was already looking at him. He took the ice cream from her hand and thanked her. She nodded and held his hand, which was resting on the counter, causing him to look down.

"I don't believe in one-sided things, but.." Clara placed the change in his hand, only taking the cost of the ice creams, and closed his fingers around it, gazing up at him.

"I see a spark in her eyes too," Clara stated, her smile soft. Taehyung listened to her silently and then let out a deep breath.

"Then hope that she understand it soon because, today I'm gonna pour my heart out in front of her." he uttered, making Clara's smile widen.

"Love needs purity and patience, my child." She replied with a smile.

"I've waited my entire life for her. For these moments we are living," He said, that he himself didn't know why he said that to an unknown person. Her eyes soften even more at his words.

"You have to be intense.. to the Extreme. Love is for the strong-hearted, not for those who abandon their loved ones claiming it's destiny to get separated. The universe never listens to half-hearted pleas," she continued. A small smile graced his lips at her words.

"If my love for her wasn't extreme, she wouldn't be with me right now. It would have been someone else, with both of us that I'm sure I'm never gonna let happen till my last breath," His voice just octave lower. Eyes determined.