SNS from Another World - Ryu Gunwoo | Park Moondae of TeSTAR

Beginne am Anfang

'What if this is indeed an sns of the other world? Is this even possible? But... I can't see any system trying to make things like this. '

He is full of questions. But in the end, he just decided to take a look since it is already in front of him. 

'I have nothing to lose anyway'

And just a few while...

Opening a can of drink, Park Moondae of TeStar is alone in their accomodation. But for some reason, the main vocalist of the group is smiling all by himself. 

'I didn't know they also think of that bastard like that!'

For some reason, Moondae finds it funny how other people are on his side in thinking that the leader of VTIC is a bastard.

Nodding his head, he agree in most of the words of the people posting stuffs in the sns. 

'No one can beat Ahyeon's face. He is indeed a dear'

Even the VTIC's are quite famous in the sns. Most of them are complementing cheongryeo, shin-oh, judan, and chaeyul. Although most of them agreed that cheongryeo is a bastard, some people still love how cheongryeo is a bastard. 

'They have a weird taste... He is still a bastard even if he have that pretty face and good dancing skills-'

And right then he decided not to argue for he know most of people have that kind of characteristic as their taste. 

A handsome looking, singer and dancer, and have a bastard personality.... Ahhhh i love him!

Surely Moondae can tell that even some fans have that kind of preference.

Ha jin-tae also have a meme with Judan. They seems to be arguing about something. 

"Hmm? 'Don't tell that to Jaehyun'... Tell him what?"

But he find no clue about what happened next since it is just a fanart. 

'Oh, raebin and eugene is also quite famous in here'

A small smile escaped his lips. At least because TeSTAR is more famous than the VTIC. 

'Hamster Lawyer? Oh... Bae Sejin... They even created a chibi fanart... Wait... That is... '

A chibi of an eagle with bow and arrow was up next. 

'That is Ryu Cheongwoo'

And indeed, he is not wrong about that. 

There are also lots of video edits of Keun Sejin, Seon Ahyeon, and Park Moondae. The same age group is also well appreciated.