19. Rest

"Try starting the car. I'll push it from behind." Taki said as he got out. I quickly moved over to the driver's seat and tried starting the engine. However, the engine failed again. I tried three times, when Taki came forward and opened the door. "It's not starting. So, let's rest somewhere now." He said as he held my hand. "There's no place to rest except for the car! We're in the middle of nowhere!" I said angrily. "I checked the maps. There's a motel nearby. Let's go there."

The next minute, Taki leaned inside and took his things. He was about to drag me, though I luckily managed to take my phone in time. Thank goodness I wasn't wearing a white dress, or else it would've been too embarrassing.

The two of us kept running until we reached a small, run down motel. I shook his hand off and ran inside. Once inside, I went to the counter and leaned forward. "We need two rooms please." I said with a smile. The woman at the counter stared at me for a while, before clearing her throat.

"Ma'am, I would suggest you sleep with your boyfriend tonight." She said, making my eyes widen. "What? Why?" I asked incredulously. "Please take a look at my other customers." She whispered while pointing at a direction. I turned my head and shivered, not because of the cold, but because of what I saw.

At the stairs, were ten or so bulky men with tattoos or bandages covering their bodies. Almost every one of them had piercings as they smoked and drank. They were clearly part of a gang. Taki strode forward and placed some money on the table. "We'll take one room."

After the payment, the woman led us to our room. Taki held me possessively while glaring at the men as we walked past the men. Luckily, they didn't say much when they saw us, although I could see the lust in their eyes, some of them even drooling openly. Ugh. Men.

We found our room at the end of the hall, and Taki unlocked it. The room was small with just one bed, a towel rack, a small cupboard and a small bathroom. Water dripped from the roof, and I could see moss growing in a few regions. One of the windows was shattered, letting the cold air saunter in.

I strode inside, but Taki stood frozen in his spot as he inspected the room in disgust. "Do you want to sleep in the hallway? I'm fine with that." I joked, making him scoff. He sauntered in the room, his face still twitching.

"I can't believe I'll be spending the night here." He said as I tossed him a towel. "Face reality once in a while. You've been living such a rich and luxurious life ever since you were a child. It's time to step out into the real world." I spoke.

Water kept dripping off me. How I wanted nothing more than to take off my clothes, have a warm shower and sleep. But there's no way I'm taking anything off me. Taki, however, removed his blazer and tossed it on the chair. Surprisingly, his shirt wasn't that wet.

"Take off your frock and wear my shirt. You'll catch a cold otherwise." He said as he started unbuttoning his shirt. "What! There's no way I'm taking my frock off. Let alone wear your shirt. And get a room!" I said.

"You're dripping wet, and it's cold outside. If you don't take off your clothes, you'll catch a cold." Taki said, as he pulled the shirt off himself and handed it to me. Damn, he was so hot while shirtless. What the hell! Mitsuha, shut up! I sighed. He did have a point after all. I didn't want to catch a cold.

Feeling embarrassed, I took his shirt and went to the bathroom. "What a pain." I muttered as I pulled off my frock. My bra and panties were wet too. God! Can this day get any worse? I rubbed myself, trying to warm myself and wore Taki's shirt. Luckily, it covered my butt, even reaching my thighs. I was a bit safe in that aspect, I guess.

After spreading my wet frock on the bathroom rack, I walked back outside, feeling embarrassed. Luckily, the lights were off, letting me save my face. I walked up to the bed and slid under the covers, turning away from Taki.

Suddenly, I felt a strong arm circle my waist, pulling me against a strong, warm chest. I gasped. "Stay still." Taki's husky voice whispered in my ear, his lips grazing my ear lobe. "W-what are you doing?" I stuttered as heat crept up to my cheeks.

Taki nuzzled his head at the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent. "It's cold." he muttered. "Don't use that as an excuse-" I stopped when I felt a soft kiss at the base of my neck. Suddenly, I felt another hand circle my waist while the hand that was once holding me slid down my body, traveling to my bare thighs. "Stop it!" I moaned as I felt those lips continued pressing themselves at my neck. I closed my eyes, enjoying the warmth of those fingers and lips.

"Relax, I won't do anything more. Just sleep." Taki said, snapping me back to reality. Before I could curse him, Taki placed a kiss on my cheek. "Good night, fiancée." He muttered as he nuzzled his head in my neck and closed his eyes.