13. Workshop

That evening, I went to Taki's house along with him. Throughout the journey, I was extremely nervous for none other than Yotsuha. Taki seemed to have realised my uneasiness and turned to me. "Mitsuha, are you okay?" He asked to which I nodded. The car pulled over in front of Taki's mansion and my jaw dropped. My goodness! Surely, only people who swim in money can afford such a place.

I was so awestruck that I didn't even realize Taki had gotten out and even opened the door for me. "Mitsuha," He called, making me snap out of my daze. I looked at him who was standing in front of me, one hand on the car door and the other stretched out for me to hold. I ignored his hand and got out on my own, while he smiled and closed the door behind me.

I followed Taki to his mansion while taking in the surroundings. "Onee-chan! Welcome home!" Yotsuha jumped up and ran to me, hugging me. "I'm home Yotsuha." I said as I smiled at her. Yotsuha then looked at Taki, who smiled at her in adoration. "You're onee-chan's fiancé?" She asked to which Taki agreed. "Nice to meet you, Yotsuha. I'm Taki Tachibana." He introduced himself while smiling.

Yotsuha smiled as she waved at Taki. "But, Taki-san, can you please go easy on onee-chan? Onee-chan works very hard every day and night. Every morning she wakes up before me, makes my bento, irons my uniform, makes sure-" "Yotsuha," I spoke through while raising my hand to stop her but... she's as stubborn as a mule. "She basically does everything for me. So can you please go easy on her and give her less work?" She begged.

"Yotsuha, I never complained. So, it's really okay." I spoke. "But thank you dear, for worrying about me." I ruffled her hair, making her smile. On the side, Taki looked at our interaction with a smile on his lips. 'That's exactly what I love about her. Her dedication to work to protect her sister, is truly admirable.'

"Oh right, Mitsuha, why didn't you register for the workshop in US?" Taki asked, making me look at him. "I'm sorry, but I can't leave Yotsuha alone. The workshop is for two weeks, and I have to leave her all alone." I apologized while grunting. "That was earlier when you were in your old apartment. Now you don't have to worry about that at all. The security in my mansion is very strong, so Yotsuha will be safe. I even have maids to take care of the cooking and cleaning." Taki said. "Yeah. But I never expected this to happen. It's so sudden, and the workshop registration date has also passed. So, I can't come even if I want to."

"You can come with me if you want to. I have my private jet. As for the registration, I'll talk to the head of the designing department and have you registered." Taki said, startling me to the core. "Thank you for the offer, but I've decided I'm not going. I'll just stay here." I said instantly.

It was indeed a good opportunity, but I didn't want to take advantage of the title 'Taki's fiancée' like that, neither did I want to leave Yotsuha alone. However, Taki smirked, making me feel uneasy. "I see. Then I'll stay here too. After all, I have a lot to take care of too." "Huh?!" I was startled. "You can't stay here! As the owner of Tachibana Industries, you need to go!" "Then come with me."

My eyebrow twitched in anger. This bastard tricked me! If Taki doesn't go because of me, the company will get a bad name. In the end, the people will blame it on the 'fiancée'. I can already imagine how the headlines will be. 'Tachibana-san's fiancée's: selfish woman.' 'Gold digging fiancée.'

"You have only one minute to say yes to my offer." Taki said, making me stare at him. "What offer?!" I exclaimed. "Come with me to the workshop." I stared at him. Either way I'm dead meat. Whether I go or don't go, I'll make it to the news headlines in a bad light. If I go, it will only be spread in the company. But if I don't, it will be spread across Tokyo, which is worse.

"Five seconds more." Taki said, startling me. "Five, four, three-" "I'll come!" I exclaimed. Unbelievable. "Okay. I'll talk to the head of the design department and have you registered." He said while smiling before walking away.

I smacked my forehead. "Onee-chan? So, are you going for the workshop?" Yotsuha asked, to which I nodded. "All the best, onee-chan." Yotsuha wished, making me smile. "Yotsuha, why don't you go do your homework?" I asked to which she nodded. Just before she could leave, she turned around and looked at me. "Onee-chan, you look cuter with Taki nii-san than Tessie nii-san." She said, making me stare at her in shock. Yotsuha laughed before running to her room. I balled my fist in anger and grit my teeth while growling. "You little traitor, Yotsuha!"