"Really?" Lisa interrupted, turning around with narrowed eyes to face Jennie again, taking a few steps towards the brunette while her hands tightened into fists. "If I recall correctly, nothing matters more to you than your ability to show how much of a better dancer you are than everyone else."

"I-I do not-"

"Jennie don't even try lying to me. I know exactly what you were like before we...got involved. And nothing has changed."

"Yes they have!"

"How so?"

"Because you changed me!" Jennie exclaimed, her foot slamming into the floor with an obnoxious stamp, making Lisa raise her eyebrow in slight surprise at such a juvenile action.

Jennie's feline eyes were blazing with a familiar fire, almost reminding the blonde of the way she used to behave before the two of them started dating. It almost made her smile, especially when she thought back on how much Lisa used to purposeful piss off the brunette to get some kind of reaction out of her despite knowing of the possible consequences. Jennie was a woman of fire, and Lisa happened to be a match who enjoyed being lit, or rather liked starting the fire and being added to its to help it burn. To Lisa, there was nothing more satisfying to watch Jennie burn, to see her become frustrated and annoyed to the extent that she lashes out in unexpected ways.

One thing one can definitely agree upon is that Jennie is not a predictable person. Well...in some cases. One can predict that she will get angry about something and that she will do something under the influence of that anger, but it was her following actions which were unpredictable. Either she will react personally like a dagger being plunged into one's heart, leaving no room for escape and going exactly where it will hurt most, or she will be as distant as a ghost ship, her presence lingering and yet not directly involved so no one can paint any blood on her hands despite the awareness that she had something to do with it.

Jennie Kim is an enigma because of her personality. And despite her past with the brunette, Lisa will admit that Jennie's fiery personalities is one of the reasons she fell for her, but at the same time, it was also what pushed her away because the brunette could be inherently cruel, something which Lisa has been both a victim and an observer to it.

She simply has been burned too many times by the brunette to really trust lighting the fire any longer. Fire cannot be controlled after all. Either it is lit or put out, and so far, the fire of Jennie Kim was still burning, only Lisa was trying her best to avoid the inferno.

"...I don't want to talk to you Jennie."

"Why not?"

"Even you aren't that dumb Jennie."

"I am serious. Why don't you want to talk to me?"

"Jennie...I am serious. Stop acting dumb. You are only embarrassing yourself."

Jennie took a step towards Lisa, her chocolate orbs locking with her honey ones, lips set in a straight line as walked towards the blonde.

"So, you do still care about me?"

"What has that got to do with anything?"

"You don't want me to look stupid."

"How the hell did you come to that conclusion?"

"You care about what others think of me."

"No, I just told you to stop acting dumb or pretending to be a saint."

"I know I'm not a saint Lisa."

"Really? Because right now you are acting like some kind of victim when you are in fact the perpetrator."