New Story

Hi everyone! I wanted to let you all know that I have started a new story called 'Court of Conquest.' This one is unrelated to 'The Alpha King's Human' but if you enjoyed this book, maybe give the new one a shot! It is another dark romance and is set in a place similar to the Game of Thrones world. 

Here is the synopsis:

In the opulent world of nobility, Elara, the overlooked bastard child of a wealthy lord, finds solace in the shadows of insignificance. However, her fate takes an unexpected turn when her sister is chosen to be courted by the crown prince of the kingdom. This moment presents Elara with the chance to break free from her perceived worthlessness and carve her own destiny.

As Elara embraces the picturesque life at court, the tranquility is violently shattered when the palace falls under a brutal attack. The notorious warlord Malachi, who has been relentlessly conquering the continent, now sets his sights on Elara's kingdom. Miraculously spared in the onslaught, Elara soon discovers Malachi's unexpected interest in her. His intentions are clear - he aims to make Elara his queen.

Haunted by questions of why the ruthless Malachi is so entranced by her, Elara grapples with the complexities of love in the midst of captivity. As the proposal looms and her family's safety hangs in the balance, Elara must navigate the treacherous waters of her emotions and decide whether to submit to the warlord's desires or resist at the risk of everything she holds dear.

"What exactly is it that you want from me, your highness?"

"Let's drop titles between us, hmm darling?"

"I have no title."

"Perhaps we should change that."

I hope you will consider trying this new book, thanks!