Chapter 1

This is the best night. I am sewing up the last pieces of the dress. I've been making it from scratch for a month, with occasional breaks, I wasn't working on it for hours a day, just even an hour or two was enough. I do have plenty of time to make even another one for prom this march but I think with school I wouldn't be able to do much since I think we will have more work to do. Either way I am very pleased with my creation, the best dress I've ever sewn. I know it is very early to think about prom since it is literally the first month of winter. Christmas is around the corner.

Once I was fully done I stopped back and admired my work. Then putted it on. It fitted me perfectly. I walked out of my room to the living room where my parents were making dinner together.

"Look." I said and did a little spin for them.

"This looks amazing, darling." Mother complimented me.

"It does look good indeed. It is for prom?" Dad asked.

"Yes."

I returned to my room and carefully change back to my comfy clothes. Packed the dress up and placed it in my closet. Then I cleaned up the mess I made in my room while making the dress. The scarps of fabric and thread strings all over my desk and floor. I had to vacuum the floor just in case I missed a few things. My room is fairly big. I have a small walk in closet, if you can call it that but all in all I just have enough room for my things. Finally I laid down on my bed and checked social media. While working I took a photo of me working, so I posted it and only my specific list of people were able to see that post, other followers and none followers couldn't. Not like I am keeping a secret, its just not that many people know about my hobby. After graduating high school I would love to go to fashion school and afterwards be a fashion designer.

It is Friday actually and tomorrow me and my parents are going to go to a charity event in the evening. I think I will see at least one of my friends there, so I will not be bored. I am not a fan of such events, but my parents drag me with them no matter what. Eventually I got hungry and walked to the kitchen to make myself a smoothie, I wanted that, don't judge me, alright? It tasted very good and I brought it with me to my room. Sat down and picked out a video to watch while having my food. Finished up the smoothie and then walked back to the kitchen to put it in the dishwasher with the rest of the dirty items. My parents were watching a movie but I decided not to join them tonight, I marched into my room and hopped not he bed and took out my phone.

Texted my friends about tomorrow's evening in our group chat.

Noelle: Hey. Who is going to tomorrow's charity event?

Carla: My family is.

Zoe: Same.

Luke: Mine too.

Noelle: Nice. We all should just be together. I am sure it is going to be boring as it always is.

Zoe: Yeah, I agree.

Luke: Maybe we should sneak out?

Carla: No. My parents would kill me if they find out that I wasn't going to be there the entire time.

Noelle: Same. I would have a severe punishment.

Zoe: Lucky for me. My parents are chill.

Luke: Mine aren't but I don't care.

Carla: of course you don't care.

We texted more. We were joking about the sneaking out and the parents being evil. But if we were to do that, it surely wouldn't be pretty, we all are knowingly angels, even in school. You can call us the most popular group in the private school of ours, there are other popular people but we are supposedly on top. Not that we are mean to other students, we aren't, well we try. There are other populars but they are known for different things. My group is such known because of our parents and our status I guess, especially mine since my dad is the mayor of the city after all.