'Not more than you,' she said and again traces my face.

'How old are you?' I asked out of curiosity, as she looks quite younger than that monster husband of mine.

'Wait? Did you say your husband?' My heart mocks at me.

'Ummm, 25. Bhai is seven years older than me,' she replied.

'What? I got married to a person almost 15 years older than me? But he looks gorgeous, isn't he?' My mind asks.

'He is really handsome, ignore his age,' rubs my heart replied.

I shut my eyes to stop this battle in me.

'Let's have breakfast,' she said, pulling me to stand up.

I followed her because she feels like home in this hell hole.

The whole day passes in talking and doing lots of things I didn't even know exist before.

Taniya did not allow me to work at first, but then I said I am feeling bored, so she let me do something.

It's night now; I return to his room after having dinner. The whole day, I didn't even get a single glimpse of him. Wait, are you missing him? My mind mocked again.

I performed Isha prayer and made lots of dua to escort me from here.

Then I put my shawl and dupatta aside and sit on the bed.

Now my pebbles are peeking out of this skin-fit dress. How could someone wear this tight dress? All my curves are showing up in this stupid dress.

And my back is half bare, and my cleavage is showing more than anything. God, I never wear this type of dress.

My body froze, feeling someone's intense gaze at me."

Taha's POV

Before leaving for camp, I told my younger sister Taniya to take care of her, and also that I married her. She is too happy for me, which am I?

I deal with some weapons orders and atom supply on the border of Syria and Turkey. They are ready to pay a good amount for weapons because they are in need.

But the whole day, my mind was engrossed in her thoughts. I still can't believe she is my wife, and why am I behaving like a lovesick teenager? It's only been a few days since I saw her; she definitely put some spell on me, and I smiled inwardly.

At night when I came back home,

I hurriedly went to my room only to see the one face I am yearning for the whole day.

Reaching my room,

My heart immediately felt peace; there she was sitting on the bed with her hair wide open. Her tight black dress revealed all her curves and her white creamy cleavage. It looks like a creamy treat.

She looked at me with utter innocence, and her lips turned into a pout, peeking her juicy red lips out.

I walked close to her and kissed her forehead lovingly. She gave in to the kiss and closed her eyes.

"Salam, Habibti," I said, pulling my lips from her forehead and pecking her nose lovingly.

She smiled and replied, "Salam, Habib albi."

I smiled at her reply and pressed my lips to hers, teasingly mixing her saliva with mine.

"Sorry," she hurriedly covered herself with the dupatta aside, making me come out of my delusional world.

I am not that cheap that my own wife is covering herself from my sight. I feel hurt at her action.

"Salam," I said to avoid uncomfortable awkwardness.

She lifted her gaze from the bed to me innocently.

"Selam," she replied slowly.

I felt content that she replied to my Salam.

I walked to her sitting form; she looked at me confusingly with slight fear.

I gently grabbed her head in my palm and pecked her forehead.

She remained still at my action.

I wish one day you will greet me with hugs and kisses all over my face whenever I come back from work.

She looked at me amusingly and then lowered her gaze.

"Have you eaten?" I asked, pulling my jacket off.

"Hn," she nodded.

With the movement of her body, that thin layer of fabric fell from her one shoulder, revealing her creamy neck and creamy cleavage and her peeking-out pebbles, which seemed like they are suffocated in that skin-fit dress to my view.

But why the hell is she wearing such a revealing dress? Did she go out of the room in this back-front revealing dress? Instantly rage filled my senses.

"Did you get out of this room in this whore-like dress?" I asked in an anger-filled voice.

But regret my choice of words because tears gathered in her eyes hearing my words.

She shook her head, controlling her tears.

"Then?" I asked, controlling my rage.

"I covered myself with this dupatta and shawl to hide my revealing skin. That lady Faiza didn't bring any lingerie as she is not known for my size. That's why my nipples Are peeking out," she explained, lowering her gaze.

But I didn't expect her to give me such a deep explanation because I know she is not that kind of girl, but those men are like hungry wolves.

"Stop crying; I just got angry looking at your dress," I said, trying to make her feel good.

She nodded.

Changing my clothes into comfy night pants and a T-shirt,

I was about to go out to get me some food when her voice stopped me.

"Your food," she said, pointing to a plate covered with another plate resting on a small table near the sofa.

I felt happy that she brought food for me.

"Thanks," I said, sitting on the sofa and started eating.

"Taha..." After a while, she meekly called me.

My name sounded too good from her mouth, like it's made for only her to pronounce.

I looked at her.

She is sitting in the same position without settling her dupatta, making it hard for me to control.

"Nothing," she shook her head and lay on the bed immediately like a toddler.

I chuckled at her behavior.

Finishing my food,

I lay beside her; she turns to face me.

I gulp hard, seeing her almost half breasts coming out.

*******