A Good Song Never Dies

No one pov:

It was just another day in the castle. (y/n) was dusting some weapons. Duke and Missi were around reading and watching (y/n) do his work. Then (y/n) came across an old axe. Duke noticed and said.

Duke: leave that one be

Duke had a brief flashback of his past when he first became a vampire.

Then Missi and (y/n) snapped him out of it.

(y/n): hey Duke, you okay?

Missi: you seemed like you were having a flashback

Duke: I did with that axe

(y/n): about what?

Duke sighed and then spoke.

Duke: that axe was given to me when I first became a vampire

(y/n): you told me that a blonde and serious vampire turned you when you ran away

Duke: soon after, I joined his legion of other vampires. Who hunted vampire hunters and other supernatural creatures... Mostly werewolves. The axe was the weapon I got from there, and it was where I got this kind of outfit. I also saw a picture of my father to hunted and that cane.

(y/n): I will say the outfit does suit you

Missi: what else?

Duke: the others didn't care about me too much and thought I was weak. Then, I went on a hunt with my creator and a few others to kill a pack of werewolves. He reminded me of my father of what he was like. I finally had enough, left alone, and never looked back.

(y/n): I guess you can't run away from abuse in someway

Duke: maybe

(y/n): I hope we don't have to meet any of those people you told us about

Duke: same here. If that legion sees you walk through their doors, they will take a bite out of you like they did with me. 

Missi: although... I do wonder...

(y/n): about what?

Missi: I thought about turning you (y/n). You have been with us for a while now and are loyal. 

(y/n) felt surprised by that. He thought this could happen one day.

(y/n): I might need to think about it because of what will come next. Like I need to stay human if I can go out in the day to get stuff.

Duke: maybe we should talk about it another time. There are a lot of things to consider. You can take a break.

(y/n): see you two later

He left the room thinking about everything he heard about.