Bonus/Missi's Birthday Gift/I Knead You

No one pov:

This was before Missi had the idea of resurrection. It was a quiet night at the castle. (y/n) was doing his usual cleaning and stuff like that. Missi was reading and thinking. She was starting to feel lonely and sad, even with (y/n) around. It was like she was feeling something that was missing. (y/n) noticed and asked.

(y/n): are you okay? You look kind of down.

Missi: I feel... like something is missing.

She went back to turning the pages. Then lighting flashed, and a shadow cast over her. Both Missi and (y/n) saw and got scared of it. Missi brought the cane out. 

Missi: get a weapon and walk with me to the door

(y/n): got it

(y/n) got a vase nearby. Missi just sighed at that poor choice of weaponry. They went to the door, and Missi kicked it open. They looked down to see it was... a wet cat. It also had a crystal-like eye. Missi gasped, and (y/n) sighed in relief. 

(y/n): ha, it's just a cat

Missi picked it up, and it started rubbing its head against her, much to her surprise. She had a flashback that her mother never let her have any cats. She looked into the cat's eyes and smiled.

(y/n): it looks like it likes you

They brought it back inside. Missi quickly gave (y/n) a few hundred bucks.

Missi: get cat supplies, food, toys, and whatever else you think a cat would need. I'm going to watch and clean them up. You can keep the change.

(y/n): alright, I'll get going then

(y/n) went to a pet store for the cat stuff. Missi cleaned the cat and thought they were adorable. She held the cat and danced around with it. Then she sat near the window reading a book while the cat rested on her lap. (y/n) came back soon after.

(y/n): I got everything and something personally for you

Missi: what's that?

(y/n) brought out a small cake he had baked. It was a cake that had blood ingredients and a lit candle.

(y/n): Happy birthday Missi

Missi smiled at him and thought.

Missi in mind: best birthday ever