The Night

No one pov:

A human named Missi was coming over. (y/n), and the Duke was getting ready for her arrival. (y/n) cleaned a bit while Duke was getting dressed. Missi got to the castle, and (y/n) opened the door for her. He told her to wait until Duke got down. Missi is a college student who loves to read and is a few years older than (y/n). Soon the Duke came down and lit the candles. (y/n) went out of the way, and then Duke sings. 

Duke: The day is the wife whom I elude
The one to whom I should be right
Although forewarned by peers and kin
I always get into the night
Mother always warned me such
Being a nocturnal soul
Besides just being simply strange
Spawns from some illness of the mind

Duke gets closer and closer to Missi and then scares her. 

Duke: Cause the night, she calls me
She calls me
She calls me
She calls me

She sways in her velvet dress
And pulls me towards her in the dark
While the others rest

Duke scares her again and hits her book away. Missi, scared tried to run to the door. But Duke closed it. 

Duke: Heed the call; the time has come
For all you children of the night
Gather 'round like suckling dogs
Mother's come, she is the night
Come with me to the other side
Make the girl in black your bride

Duke uses his cane and change's Missi clothes into a purple dress. Then he starts to pull the ribbon towards him.

Duke: Cause the night, she calls me
She calls me
She calls me
She calls me

Duke then gets strings around Missi and uses her like a puppet.

Duke: She sways in her velvet dress
And pulls me towards her in the dark
While the others rest

Missi got out of the strings. She runs past (y/n) and one of the curtains. Duke sighed and followed her. Duke doesn't want (y/n) to get involved, so he points him to stay in the room quickly. Missi ran up some stairs but found Duke, and he pulled a lever to make the stairs into a slide. Missi was back down with Duke chasing her. Missi went to a different hallway and found a door, but Duke caught her. He started to dance with her. 

Duke: It just seems very strange to me
That her quiet, lonely streets
And draped in all her mystery
Could be so sweet and comforting

Missi saw a bit of sunlight from under one of the covered windows. 

Duke: Cause the night, she calls me
She calls me
She calls me
She calls me

Missis had an Idea. She started to pretend to like Duke, which caught him off guard.

Duke: She sways in her velvet dress
And pulls me towards her in the dark
While the others rest

Duke took the bait. He took off his hat and cape. He gave a sign to (y/n) that he was going for it. Duke sat Missi on a small counter. He was going to get ready. Missi was trying to pull the rope above her. (y/n) was getting suspicious of Missi. Then he saw her trying to pull the rope and a bit of sunlight from a covered window. He realized what was happening.

(y/n): DUKE, WAIT!

It was too late. Missi pulled the rope, and the curtains went up. Duke was surprised. Then Missi hit him with the cane into the sunlight. Duke burned and then turned into ash. (y/n) was stunned by that. Then Missi stood up and looked at (y/n). (y/n) saw she was looking at him, she became a vampire with a sinister smile. 

Missi: your mine now (y/n)