Another Day and Remembering

(y/n) pov:

I finally got the two vampires to get along more. I am serving two masters, and they treat me like a normal person most of the time. I am almost like an adviser to them. They have forgotten what it's like to be human. Even Missi is already getting a bit forgetful about it. I wonder what I should do next. I thought about that as I finished getting blood bags from the hospital.

(y/n): finally, I got them

I went on my way back to the castle. The sun had just set.

(y/n): Duke and Missi probably just got up by now. I should get going now.

I took the bus and made it there. I went above the stairs and got through the door. I went to the kitchen. I took out the blood bags from my cooler bag. I put them in the blood fridge.

(y/n): there all done

Missi: hello (y/n)

I jumped and saw it was Missi.

(y/n): don't do that. You are scarier than Duke.

Missi: that's good to know, but you don't have to be scared of me. You are someone me and Duke find very useful, and maybe... what's that word?

(y/n): I get it. Anyways, where is Duke?

Missi: he should be coming in by now

Then Duke came in.

Duke: good evening (y/n). I guess you got the blood bags.

(y/n): I just got back with them. I will give it to you both now.

I poured blood into two glasses. At first, Missi had a little trouble grabbing it on her left side. Then, Duke tried to grab it with his right hand but almost spilled it.

(y/n): need help?

Duke and Missi: yes

I helped both of them.

Duke: harder to use things without a thumb

Missi: or with a missing eye

They glared at each other.

(y/n): hey, no fights here. Besides, it was both of your faults.

Duke: true, and you did help us with healing

Missi: you had to give me an eye patch

(y/n): I don't know how to do glass eyes, and the patch does make you look a little tough

Missi: at least there's that

No one pov:

Duke was looking at a picture of his mother. But then, he remembered the day of his mother's funeral.

He gave a tear. (y/n) noticed when he was cleaning.

(y/n): are you okay, Duke?

He rubbed his face.

Duke: I'm fine

(y/n) looked at a picture of Duke's mother.

(y/n): is that your mother?

Duke: it is. I just remembered my mother's funeral when I was a kid.

(y/n): sorry about that. It must have been hard for you.

Duke: it was. As you were.

(y/n): okay then

(y/n) went back to cleaning. He wondered more about Duke and Missi's past because he had never asked about it before, and they hadn't asked him about his yet.