"Let's go!" She said coming out of the room wearing her confidence with the most charismatic smile I have ever seen.

"God knows what I did to get you in my life." I said interlocking my arms with her as we walked towards the grand hall.

Inaya's POV

We reached the entrance of the hall as he looked towards me and gave an assuring smile.

He called for a person as the doors opened after a few seconds.

The lights blinding my vision for a while as I covered my face with my hands slightly.

After a while the lights dimmed as I looked in front of me.

I could see practically everyone who matters to me smiling at us.

"Happy Birthday Inaya (Princess, Bestie, Didi Inu...)" I could feel myself hearing each voice and each wish individually.

I have never celebrated my birthday so grandly. I was naturally not a fan of big parties but today-
It feels like home. Ma, pa, Ishika, Uncle, aunty ( the entire Malhotra family), my lifeline aka Roop and Abhinash's bestfriends Yash and Rehaan.

My overwhelming happiness gleamed through my eyes as soft tears. I slowly turned my head to Abhinash who was already looking at me, his lips curled into an assuring smile. He squeezed my hand to calm me.

"Let's go my queen." He said and left me in.

As we reached the centre of the room Ishika and Roop leapt on me like hungry beasts.

"Happyyy Birthdayyy Winterrr!" Roop screamed into my ears almost tearing my eardrums.

"We have waiting since like an eternity Di! Were you enjoying your personal time with Jiju so much?" She whispered into my ears in contrast to Roop's 'enough to make you deaf' voice.

"Thanks to you. And you keep quiet." I said to both of them as they giggled after releasing me from their bear hug.

I went to Ma and Pa who were standing near Mr. And Mrs. Malhotra.

"Happy Birthday Princess." Ma and Papa said as I hugged them both.

"She sure looks like a Princess too." I heard Mrs. Malhotra speaking.

I turned around and thanked her.

"After all Bhai ki choice hai. Acchi toh hogi hi na taiji."

"Bilkul bhabi ki tarah." Naira and Aryan said as she circled her arms around Abhinash's who was standing in the middle of his two siblings.

I couldn't stop getting stuck at the word 'Bhabi' as my cheeks started heating up.

"Ghar chalo tum dono." I could hear Abhinash warning them as his eyes never left my sight.

"Happy Birthday Inaya beta. " Mr. Malhotra and Mr. Malhotra (chachu) said in unison.

"Thanks uncle." I said bowing and smiling.

"Chalo na Di! Cake aapke intezaar me ro Raha h!" Ishika said tugging me from one side as Naira joined her too.

"Let me light the candles." Abhinash said walking towards the centre table. He opened the oval shaped glass cover revealing the cake. It was mocha flavour, my favourite. It was adorned with caricatures rom com books on one side and business book on one side separated by tiny butter cream fairy lights. It was like my life was summed up in one picture.

"I hate you all so much. Do I actually have to ruin that epic piece?" I said standing in front of the cake.

"Of course you do. We are hungry as hell and you won't let your guests wait. Would you Inaya?" Rehaan asked as I suddenly acknowledged his and Yash's presence who was standing a little behind him.