5.We Are In Love

You know what being in forbidden love is? It's like falling from a cliff with a rope tied to your waist. You fall. You can feel the rush of adrenaline,the chills in every live nerve of your body but you can't reach the ground. You can smell death but not touch it. All you can do is be there,not wanting to be pulled out,being hopelessly in love.

~your someone♡

Check out my insta account: dreamofluvvv for sneak peeks of the story.

______________________________________

Inaya's POV

I couldn't think straight as the lift stopped. My breath started getting shallower every passing second. I could feel my hands and forehead sweating. I- I can't breath. I need t-to I- my meds?. I was about to collapse hard on the floor, sure of hitting my head as I felt someone immediately coming beside and scooping my body up before I fell.

I don't remember what happened after it as everything started becoming blur and before I knew, I blacked out.

Abhinash's POV

I immediately rushed towards my car. Rested her partially against the car as I took out my keys. I could feel my family members rushing behind me.

"Bhai! Let me drive. You treat her. It's more important." Aryan said reaching out for the keys in my hands. I had no time to waste thinking about options. She needed to be rushed to the hospital.

"Naira! Do you have anything sweet? I need it now!".

Third Person POV

It was already 7:30 pm and still raining heavily. Anita Abhijit and Ishika were quite tensed. Anita had paced the entire house like 5 times while Abhijit was constantly trying to call her constantly but it seems like she hadn't charged her phone as usual. Ishika was trying to calm her mother a she finally sat down. Just then Abhijit got a call-

"Hello? Yes Mr. Malhotra. She's with you? Okay. I will inform her. Yes we are waiting."

"What happened honey? Is it Inaya? Is she okay? Did something happen?" Anita stood up panicking again. Her eyes were filled with fear and tears.

"She's fine Anita. The company's lift shut down due to some reason and she was stuck in it but now she's fine."

"But-but she's claustrophobic." Anita's expression severed as she realised what her daughter must have gone through.

"Abhinash was there with her. But-"

"But what Abhijit! Tell me!"

"I guess she missed her meds in hurry and-"

"Oh no!" She screamed almost collapsing on the couch.

"Honey Abhinash is with her. Calm down. We need to go to the hospital. Now!"

The three immediately sat in the car and rushed towards the hospital.

Time skip*

At the hospital

Ishika's POV

We reached the hospital and immediately went for the emergency wing. I hope Di is fine.
"Ishika wait here. We will go and check on her." Papa said as he and Ma went inside. Abhi Bhai was already inside.

I saw Naira's entire family there. They were as tensed as us. Everyone cares for Di. She needs to be fine. For us. For Abhi Bhai.

It's all my fault. I shouldn't have engaged her so much in deciding outfit. She forgot her meds in a hurry. My head started pounding badly. I can't stand anymore. I was about to collapse when someone held me. Aryan.