4.It's My Milkshake!

You know how it feels like to find that favourite toy from your childhood you had lost accidentally? From the super excited self who received the toy to the crying mess who lost it, you will feel every emotion becomes raw. What if you are close to losing it again?
We all know it's not just about a toy...

Your someone♡

Check out my insta account: dreamofluvvv for sneak peeks of the story.

______________________________________

Inaya's POV

It's my first day at office and saying I'm nervous would be an understatement. I have worked so hard for this day and it just feels surreal now. When my batchmates were enjoying their days I stayed up for nights studying hard. I wanted to be capable enough to deserve this day.

"Hey Di",Ishika whispered peeking into my room with a sheepish smile.

Before I could react she jumped inside."I'm gonna choose your first day outfit!". She and her love for fashion I swear.

"Fine but don't choose anything too glamourous Ms. Fashionista." I said placing my hands on my waist and sighing.

"You know me". She turned to winked at me and started scrolling through my wardrobe.

"I got it! I got it!" She squealed like a kid who got her lollipop after persuading her parents too much. I chuckled slightly at her behaviour.

She took out the prettiest black formal set I had and I thanked lord it wasn't revealing. I'm not ashamed of my scars but they scare me,remind me of the past and I can't face them. I have covered up the mirror in my room since I can't move the entire dressing table out.

"Diii you aren't doubting my choice right? Even if you are I don't care because you are totally wearing it!!!". She said excitedly bringing me out of my trance and I realised I have been staring at the dress for too long.

"Accha jaati hun meri Maa" I picked up the dress and went to change as she waited outside.
[Fine I'm going my mom (sarcastically)]

"How does it look?" I asked hesitantly coming out of the washroom.

(Just focus on the outfit and ignore the background 😅)

"You look hot Diii!" She said being proud of her choice as always.

"Afterall my sister is a part time fashion designer." I said rolling my eyes.

"Of course. Time for some make up" she said wiggling her brows and cam I deny? Ofcourse not.

Time skip*

I reached my office building and went towards the receptionist. Thank God it wasn't the one I met on the day of interview. This one seemed friendly.

"Excuse me. It's my first day here. Can I meet Mrs. Malhotra?"

She looked up with a smile and perhaps recognised my designation.