3. I agree to meet him/her!

You can't stop the flow of water. You can't block the path of wind. You can't stop someone from loving or hating you. You can't decide your destiny. All you can do is embrace every passing moment of your life and breath the freshness of emotions to the fullest. It's your life. Make it worth it.
~your someone♡

Check out my insta account: dreamofluvvv for sneak peeks of the story.
______________________________________

Inaya's POV

"I want to explore the world Sofia. I never stayed at a place. I want to sing to the world. I want to dance to the rhythm of rain. I want to embrace the soft breeze kissing me. I'm the homeless wanderer. No one waits for me to return,but you did. Nature makes me feel alive but you Sofi, you make me feel loved. I have found the peace to my chaos. I have found the silence to my music. I have found the home to my homelessness.You are my home Sofi. The home I badly want to come back to. I fuckin love you! Will you be my forever Sofi?,he asked looking into her glistening eyes with all the love he had for her. She said nothing. She simply tip toed and attached her lips to-

"Inaya! Come downstairs now!",Ma shouted. I groaned in irritation and kept the book aside. What time is it? I picked up my phone kept on the nightstand and...It's 7pm already! The email...my heart started beating faster. They have sent the email but I can't check it myself. I will go downstairs and ask Papa to do it. Yeah! Good idea Inaya! Let's go.

I went downstairs. Ma Papa were in the living room. Their eyebrows arched with thoughts. I started towards them just then the doorbell rang. I sped up towards the door instead. As I opened the door I saw Ishika standing with a tired expression. She must have got her practical classes today. I immediately let her in and she crashed on one of the couches. I went and sat too.

"Papa would you please check the email for me." He understood what I meant and nodded. I immediately passed him the phone.

"I'm proud of you Princess!" He said with a satisfied smile and looked into my eyes. I got it. I got my dream job!!! Ishika,who was was lying almost dead on the couch jumped over me and I broke out of my trance.

"Congrats Diii!!!"she screamed into my poor ears.

Ma and Papa too hugged and congratulated me. I can't be more thankful for their supportive nature. They never forced me to pursue medical as a family profession. I still remember when I asked them if I could take economics and Papa just smiled and said,"My Princess wants it,she gets it." And Ma nodded with an assuring smile.

"This calls for a celebration!!!" Ishika announced with a huge grin.

"It surely does",Ma and Papa said in unison and smiled at each other.

"Get ready kids!We are going to the icecream parlour after dinner", Ma said.

Time skip*

"I'm not letting you both eat icecream again. The shopkeeper's entire stock was about to get over.", Ma said glaring at Papa and Ishika. Yeah you read it right. Not me! I don't seem to like icecream much anymore. I feel their are some forgotten memories attached to it with a thin almost invisible string. It makes me feel melancholic everytime I eat icecream.

Papa and Ishika were looking at Ma with doe eyes like 7 year old kids who stole chocolate from their mother's secret drawer and were now being punished. I smiled at their pretty obvious attempt to please her.

"I'm letting you without a punishment Dr. Verma and Ms. Soon to be Dr. Verma. No sweets for both of you for a week!"

"Nooo!!!",they both whined but stopped immediately when Ma glared at them again. Then we all fell into an unintended silence.