9. Hum Aapke Hain Kaun?

I could feel tickling in every bit of my skin from the tip of the fingers to the curling of the toes everytime he looked at me. I could feel the warmth in my cheeks everytime he ruffled my hair playfully. His smile was my lucky charm of the day. When he talked to me, all I wanted is to listen to him forever. We were bestfriends, or maybe that's what he believed. I knew I couldn't call for him because if I fall for him and he doesn't, I'm not strong enough to survive the fall.

~your someone♡
______________________________________

Abhinash's POV

We reached a place and it's not heaven meaning we didn't die.

"Are you taking me on a date Inaya?" I asked her suggestively.

"Sapne dekhna band kariye Malhotra ji. Ab chalein? Sab wait kar rahe hain andar." She said dragging me into the small cafe. Who else is there?
[See? You were scared for no reason. Shall we go? Everyone's waiting.]

"But who's sab?" I asked curious.
[But who's 'everyone'?]

"The chaotic trio whom we need to teach a lesson." She said turning to me.

"Seems like they are done for good huh." I said sarcastically.

She looked back and glared at me and I acted to zip up my lips.

We entered into the cafe and went into the private area. I'm sure it's because of Aryan or girls would have been practically swooning around him by now. The heartthrob of every girl and yet all he cares about is her.

Third person POV

"Naira didn't she tell you why she called all of us? I was in the middle of my party!" Aryan said whining.

"Pata hota toh bol nahi dete phate radio. Hum bhi movie aadhe mein chhod ke aaye hain." Ishika said rolling her eyes at him.

"Meine tujhse pucha carat?"

"Tune firse mujhe gajar bulaya na toh mein Tera muh Tod dungi!"

Author's explanation: He loves to call her carat meaning close to diamonds but Ishika misinterprets to think he calls her carrot. Pretty similar pronunciations I know.

"Tum dono ne abhi band nahi Kiya na I'm calling Di again! Think about the reasons she called us! What if we have to apologise to her for something?" Naira almost shouted glaring at both of them. She rarely loses her calm. They both know it pretty well. They visibly gulped and stopped fighting.

"I agree"

"Me too"

"You know just before I was leaving for the movie Di called me to ask about the Instagram post and seemed a bit angry maybe." She said reluctantly showing her fingers with a small gap between her thumb and index finger to indicate 'a bit'.

"You sure it was just 'a bit' Ishu?" Naira asked with skeptical looks.

"Okay maybe a bit more?" She said increasing the space between her fingers a bit more.

"Admit it she was pretty angry Carat. Seems like we all are screwed. Be ready for punishment." Aryan said yawning.

Ishika glared at her but didn't say anything as to not provoke her bestie anymore.

"Well seems like you are right Aryan. You guys do deserve punishments. And you will get it." Inaya said entering the space with Abhinash.

They both took a seat beside each other as Abhinash sat next to Aryan while Inaya sat next to Ishika with Naira in between Aryan and Ishika around the circular table.