1.The dream interview!

"Liking someone is like admiring a night sky full of glistening stars and the brightest shade of grey flower. Loving them through every odd is to appreciate the sky for it's presence in your life even when the stars aren't twinkling and the grey flower isn't blooming at it's best."

~your someone♡

Check out my insta account: dreamofluvvv for sneak peeks of the story.
______________________________________

Inaya's POV

"Inaya!", I turned back to look at him running towards me. I don't know who he is . I can't even see his face. But I know he is a nice guy. He comes in my dreams quite often than usual. His smile is like the blush of blossoms, the fine sunrays of summer, the serenity of winter, the simplest yet prettiest. When he holds my hand,I feel at home,I feel safe.
"What are you dreaming about Ms. Overthinker?"

He had already caught up with me and gently interwined his fingers with mine while we were matching each other's pace.

"Thinking about ways to steal your new stock of chocolates pretty boy!"

"Wake up Inaya!"

Did someone call me? Who opened the curtains? I blinked my eyes to adjust to the suddenly peaking sunrays in my room. Ma was standing beside my bed with a spatula in her hand which may land on my head anytime soon. She was glaring at me making me gulp in fear. You are done Inaya!

"I suppose you have some interview to attend at 9:30am and it's already 8:15am."

Oh no! I'm late! I immediately jump out of the bed and rush inside the washroom. After brushing my teeth and taking a quick shower I come out of the washroom. I changed into my office outfit. Thank God I had prepared it the day before. When I went to pick up my favourite watch from the drawer beside my bed,where I usually keep it, it's missing. I groaned in frustration and went to Ishika's room and saw it lying helplessly on her books.

I might seem lazy but I'm always pretty organised. I hate mess! But they say, I wasn't a Ms. Organised always. I don't know what or to be more specific,who changed me. They just won't tell me anything. Frustrating!

I let my hair loose, applied some lip balm and rushed downstairs with my bag.

Papa is reading his newspaper with a cup of tea in his hands as usual

Ishika rushed behind me struggling with her coat and bag. The fragrance of aloo Paratha grabbed our attention as we walked towards the dining.

"Good morning ma and papa" we said in unison.

"Good morning Princesses." Papa said smiling behind his newspaper.

"neend khul gayi tum dono kumbhakarnon ki?"

[kumbhakrna is a power mythological character. He's the younger brother of Ravana in the Hindu epic of Ramayana who's known for his appetite and long sleeping cycles]