Chapter 5 - UFO 》

Chapter 5 - UFO

○○Katriona's POV.-○○

I fumbled with the necklace around my neck I received on my twelve birthday. My body ached from sitting in one place for a long time. Seth was still in the sea of unconsciousness, Sara was still looking out the window and Jack was paying attention to the road. 

"Something on your mind Katriona Davine?"

I looked up to see Sara looking at me. I shook my head. "Just got a lot on my head that's all, and you can call me Kara if you want."

She nodded. "I understand, but everythings going to be just fine."

I smiled a little then frowned when I thought back at the shack. "Sara, about earlier-"

She stopped me mid-sentence by reaching over and placed her fingers on my cheek and closed her eyes. I was so confused at first until she re-opened them and lowered her hand.

(Sara, Katriona)

"I know what you are going to say. My brother and I are not from this planet." I heard her voice in my mind.

At first I wanted to believe she's joking or playing with me. Her and Seth Aliens? She's gotta be joking. My mind flashes to the car chase with Seth destroying the SUV and that forest and that transformer guy, seeing Sara get the device without even touching and she's talking to me in my head at this very moment. "Are you saying that you two are aliens?"

"Affirmative, our ship malfunctioned while entering and crash landed."

"That's awful."

Sara sigh and nodded. "It was and now my brother and I are having to be cautious of our surroundings cause of being hunted."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Hunted? By who?"

"Henry Burke."

I scoffed. Ugh, hate that guy always doing stuff so cold and cruel. Just seeing his face on the newspaper or on the news sends cold chills down my back.

"What does he want?"

"To dissect us for some sort of scientific research called, Project Moon Dust."

My eyes widened as my jaw lowered a bit.

That is just not right, at all.

That just makes me sick.

"You guys alright back there?" Jack asked while peering in the rearview mirror.

I looked down to see him perking up. "We're ok."

"His system has the ability to-" Sara started but was cut off.

"I'm fine." A now wide awake Seth answered making me jump.

"You sure you, ok?" I asked him. Our eyes instantly connected. Mine melting in his, an unreadable emotion flashed in his eyes for a split second. "You scared us back there." "I'll be fine, it is important we gain much distance from this location as possible." Getting back to his mojo again.

"I'm glad you are alright, Seth. ' Cause you're going to need all the strength when you try to explain to me, WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED BACK THERE!" The siblings and I exchanged glances. I can tell there trying to figure out how to tell him that there aliens without him thinking there high on something. He pulled over to the side of the road.

"Ok, so heres the deal. The car doesn't move until your mouths do." Jack said to the siblings, "So spill."

I glanced back and forth at the two wondering what there going to reveal but nothing..yet.

"The information you are seeking is not within your grasp of understanding." Seth spoke after a brief period of silence.

"We are dealing with issues outside of the realm of..your world." Sara said.

"Hey, I'm a cab driver, ok? I've had plenty of worldly experiences.." Jack trailed off looking past us out the back window.

We peered behind us as well to see a floating bright, blinding light coming our way. It was not just a thing, it was a spacecraft. A UFO.

"Sara we have to go!" Seth cried glancing at her then at me with a worried glance.

Sara forced the cab to move.

"What is that thing?" Jack questioned.

The UFO short plasma at us. I gasped as the cab shook violently, putting my head down and covered my ears with my hand trying to block them out. Hearing my heart racing. Feeling the car roll down the side of a hill.

I felt arms snake around me sending a weird electrical feeling through my body and pull me into them. "I got you." A voice said in a promising tone. Seth.

I closed my eyes burying my head in his chest. 'please let us get through this!'