Chapter 4 - Transfomer Guy 》

Chapter 4 - Transformer Guy

Chapter 4 - Transformer Guy 》

○○Katriona's POV.○○

Seth did the same with the device to the black steel door. It lit up and beeped. The door slowly opened, revealing a tunnel illuminating with neon blue lights. We went in. And my eyes widened in up in awe on what I see at the end, a colorful lit up tropical rainforest.. right under the shack!

"What is this place?" Jack asked.

The device beeped. "This way."The trio and I walked deep into the bewitching forest while looking around the place. It was just..wow! It reminded me of Pandora from the movie Avatar. I have never seen anything like it with the tall trees to the green leafy tropical plants. It was so surreal.

"Ah!" I tripped on a tree root that I did not see coming. A strong arm caught me before I even fell. It was Seth. "Careful." "Thanks."

Seth stopped when his device started beeping off the hooked at a round glowing pinkish bluish slimy looking blob. "Sara! It's here!"

Sara came up along with Jack, and she took off a necklace with a silver looking pendant hanging off the end. She placed it onto the blob and pressed it, and the pendant lit up. Then Sara reached her hand into the blob. I crinkled my nose at the squishy, gurgly sound it made. I looked away to my eyes, focusing on the boy next to me.

He must've noticed me staring cause he looked over at me. Very quickly, I looked away like nothing happened, feeling my heart leaped to my throat. I peered from the corner of my eyes to see him still staring a small smile, playing on his lips, sending a tingling, fluttering sensation in my my attention back regaining composure Sara retreated out, pulling out a small piece of equipment much like Seth's but is not and smiled.

"What is it?" I curiously asked.

"This is what we came for, Katriona Davine." Sara replied.

"Is anyone else looking for it?" Jack asked. They looked at him. "Say the person who trashed everything upstairs?"

"We think so. It is very valuable." Seth responded, "which is why it is vital we locate it first."

"What makes you so sure that whoever else is looking for it isn't still looking for it?" The boy gave him a puzzled expression.

A loud bang sounded the room we all gasped, and another bang sounded seconds later.

Oh, sugar honey iced tea with lemon on top

Crouching to the ground, Jack raised his pointer finger up and did a hush motion, and we slowly started to crawl away from the sound till we stopped when we heard loud and heavy footsteps from around us. Me, Seth, and Sara turned and looked behind us to see what the sound rustling of the twigs, leaves, and branching keeps getting louder and louder as the sound of the person keeps coming closer and closer.

"Run! Run! Run!" Jack did as told, making a bee line through the forest and hid in the bush, holding our breath as a thing cladded in black armor came into view and scan the forests where Jack is lying. My eyes widened, my breathing picking up when it materialized some machine gun from its arm, aimed it at one of the blobs hanging down from the ceiling, and shot it. The blob exploded with a boom. I scrambled to my feet and took off with Seth and Sara alongside me.

"Jack Bruno!" Sara yelled.

"Kids!" I heard Jack yell one of the blobs hanging from the ceiling caught fire and exploded with flames and sparks flying, setting the forest on fire.

"Go! Go! Go! Go Sara, Katriona!" Seth screamed we ran. Blobs exploded everywhere. Suddenly, a fire ball dropped in front of us, sending us spiraling in the air and onto the hard ground with a thud. I sprang up and grabbed my glasses that fell off and put them back on.

Seth placed his hand on my back. "Come on!" He ushered me and his sister to keep going.

"JACK BRUNO!" Sara cried. A gloved hand knocked the device away, then was lifted up by her shirt by the transformer guy."SETH!"

"Hey, put her down!" I snapped. The Transformer guy faced us. Instead of doing so, it smacked Seth over, sending him backward in one swift motion.

"I don't think so." I seethed, grabbing a good size fallen tree branch nearby., "Hey Transformer guy!" Getting its attention. "Go pick on someone your own size!" I swung the branch and smacked it.

It stumbled and released Sara. I ran over and got Sara to her feet.

My eyes went wide when she thrust her hand out, and the device flew into her clutch. She's not human.

Seth caught up to us.

"KIDS!" Jack came running after us. The transformer guy popped from the trees and put Jack in a headlock, and threw him into one of the trees.

Sara looked at one of the blob balls on fire and used her powers to send the blobs flying right at it and it flew straight into a tree then to the ground.

Jack got up from the ground and grabbed Sara. Seth took my hand as we ran as fast as our legs can go.

"Come on! We gotta go! We gotta go!" Jack yelled.

Dodging explosions, we made it to the doorway. Jack opened the door and he and Sara and I then Seth scrambled on out.

I noticed a bright light as Seth was closing the heavy door. It did not look pretty, either. My eyes widened again as it was approaching. "SETH LOOK OUT!" I shouted.

The door exploded, and Seth flung back into the floor glass and objects hitting him. I flew back and landed onto the floor.

"SETH!" Sara cried, seeing her brother not moving.

Jack picked him up firemen style. He started to run while Sara watched his unconscious brother worriedly. I grabbed her hand.

"Come on. He's going to be alright." I assured her. She nodded, and we both went to catch up.

We ran out of the refrigerator, Sara turned and started shutting the door, I helped her shut it all the way. We jumped in fright as a bang sounded, and the door violently came off.

Jack used his foot to kick the front door down. "GO! GO! GO! GO!"

I sprinted to the cab, avoiding flames shooting from the ground. Ashes drifting around us like snow. I opened the door to the backseat, Jack placed him in to the middle seat.  I got in, and Sara got in on the other side, and we both pulled him up to a sitting position and we both pulled him up to a sitting position and put his seat belt on.

Jack turned the ignition on and hauled off from the burning shack.

I shifted my head to Sara who was looking out the window, her hair and face all messy from the chaos.I knew she was still worried about her brother.

I looked down at my outfit to see dirt spots on pants and jackets with my hands stinging with scrapes from when I fell with some strands of my hair loose from my ponytail.  "He'll be ok Sara, he's tough."

She sent me a small smile. "I know, thank you, Katriona Davine."

"You're welcome."

I then shifted my gaze to Seth. His eyes close, his hair a bit more spiky with beads of sweat rolling down his face and had a couple of scratches. I brushed some of the ashes away from his hair. Leaning back into the seat I rested my eyes. Sleep took over me within minutes.

InfinityOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara