LATE Christmas Special⭐

............................................................................

"did you get the invitation Nightmare sent us?!"  said by Dream as he excitedly got to dressed.

" Yeah of course!" said by Blue as he quickly got to dress in his pants. Dream saw Ink also getting dressed up. 

" where the hell are we going again?.." asked by Ink who was a bit confused.

" Nightmare invited us to his party!" said by Blue as he quickly finished dressing up.

Dream was wearing a yellow turtle neck shirt and some black pants while Blue was wearing a Blue turtle neck and a leathered pants as Ink was wearing his regular clothes.

" what the hell are you wearing? Were going to a party not out house." said by Dream as he looked at Ink 

" I mean were already at out house. But I just want the food not to party or anything like that.

" Understandable" Replied by Dream as he teleported all of them to a location Nightmare gave them.

" What.The.Heck. This is a mansion!! Bigger than Nightmare's own house!" Blue said as he shouted at the large mansion right in front of them.

"I mean he did say it was bought by him. Nightmare is a wealthy person.. But I don't wanna know where he gets the damn money." Dream said as he walked towards the front door of the large mansion.

As Dream opened the front door he was greeted by hundreds of people and servants who were no other than bad sans dressed in suits.

" welcome ladies and gentlemen~! I'm very much excited to see many new faces here. Please have fun for my little party and let us thank our gods for having this party!" Nightmare had an entrance at the top of the stairs as he smiled widely to his guests. Then poof he was  gone. Everyone clapped and went on for the party.

" That was an entrance. Quite dramatic but I like it." Dream said as he crossed his arms and smirked.

" Say how about we greet Night-m-mare?.." Dream was about to finish as he turned around to see Blue and Ink already eating a bunch of food. Dream rolled his eyes and headed over towards Blue and Ink which who was stopped by a familiar face. Cross.

" Hello handsome~ Would you like a drink?" said by cross as he showed him the drinks he was carrying a tray full of cocktails and juices.

" Um.. Alright?" Dream said as he grabbed one juice and quickly ran towards Ink and Blue.

" What are you idiots doing!" Dream said as he scolded the two almost asleep people. There plates was filled with dozens of bones and trash on their plates.

" We are eating?.. What are we supposed to do, eat the people?... I don't think so..." Ink dozily. Dream sighed as he looks across the room and saw Nightmare in a suit, drinking a cocktail while laughing with Error and other guests.

' I never saw Nightmare laugh before. Must be a coincident' Dream thought as he drinks a cup og juice that Cross gave him.

Moments later a huge explosion happened on front door.

" Nightmare! I have come for the revenge of my brother! Do you think a party without some trouble ay?!" A woman dressed in all black as she had a machine gun in her hands and fired at the table in the mansion.

" I don't see your invitation. It's seems you have a villain arc for not being invited!" Nightmare said as he dropped the glass in his hands and quickly ran towards the woman. They made a huge scene as they were fighting for the machine gun. 

The entire main room was almost destroyed. All the people was evacuated by the bad sans as Nightmare and the woman remain in the destroyed huge room. They were arguing as they did power power. The candle fell and flames started to spread. Smoke fills the air as the woman coughs.

" Will you stop!" Shouted by the woman.

" I would but your fat hands are the way!" Nightmare as he grabbed the gun out of the woman's hands. He quickly threw it away outside a window and quickly ran outside. He panted as an large explosion behind him happened.

" Heck the fireworks!" Nightmare shouted as he was about to go back inside was quickly grabbed by Error's strings and fireworks inside the mansion ripped through the rooftops and exploded in the beautiful night sky. Everyone outside the burning mansion was amazed to see the fireworks.

Dream quickly ran towards Nightmare and Error. Nightmare coughing a bit as Error helped him pat his back.

" Are you alright?! That was quite a fight there. " Dream said as he wiped Nightmare's sweat with a handkerchief.

" Glad you could make it Dream." Nightmare said with a smile.

" Why couldn't I? And Ink and Blue wanted something to eat also." Dream said as fireworks were still up in the sky making a gorgeous seen.

Nightmare chuckled at the mention. After the fireworks were done, the entire mansion was in flames.

"Um Boss.. The mansion?.. How the hell are we going to repair that!" said by killer as he was continuing to serve drinks to the guests with a tray of cocktails along side with the rest.

" Do not worry. We don't need to repair this old junk. I have money to buy another one." Nightmare cheekly smiles as he casually and magically had a coffee in his hands. 

" Everyone the party is over. Let us all go home." Nightmare as he quickly was already in a laying position on the grass with the coffee in his hand and already had his eyes close.

" Well we had a great time! See you guys." Dream shouted as he hurriedly ran away from the rest while error picked up Nightmare.

....................................................................................

YALL I can't keep up with my time. I tried to make this as long as possible and yeah! Happy very late christmas to all of you and if you are not religious' or catholic please do not take this chapter offensive or any of that because I just made this chapter to celebrate my religion. Anyways I'm also very sorry for updating this late. See you guys another time and BYE BYEEEEE

1061 words. FIRST CHAPTER THAT IS MADE IT TO 1000 words! I can't keep making these long ah chapters but I did for my love for you guys😍😘