Chapter 15[ A shooting arrow]

...............................................................................

               As they walked towards the entrance, they saw many people. People talking, and gambling. Though in the town there was many people selling stuff and nightmare already knew  he hated the place.

Killer:" And here we are! Though it is quite cleaner and less crowdy than last time."

Nightmare:" Nobody asked killer, Plus i'm already dying to go back so we better hurry before i'm ditching you all." 

Nightmare says calmly and quietly as everyone might hear them.

Killer:" Yes Boss, But the big melon girl is supposed to be right there"

Killer says while pointing an alley way with trash lying around.

Nightmare:" Welp she ain't  here so let's all go back and have a brea-"

Nightmare:" HEY!"

Error:" Not so fast Boss, there is no way she isn't here, since she is broke she has no home to live so she's probably around here somewhere."

Error says while pulling Nightmare right above him with his strings.

Nightmare:" Fine! I will just follow you"

Nightmare says while Error looked at him with a grin and slowly puts Nightmare on the ground. Than Nightmare brushes his shoulder as it shows signs of dirt .

Error:" Let's go, before she runs away from us."

Nightmare:" Yes Yes" he says with an angelic voice.

    As they walk towards a way out, Nightmare quickly said.

Nightmare:" Oh By the way as the treat for later if we ever don't find this girl ,I might have to beat your a$$es one by one with a house thrown by me! So keep your eyes open. Anyways lead the way Error! I will be just behind you all."  

   Nightmare says with a smiling face [OK nightmare always fake smiles to become more intimidating when threatening] 

                 As they were walking around the town, they heard many people talking and whispering to one another and nightmare thought that they were possibly talking about how suspicious they look.

Nightmare:" You know, I'm starting to realize that the people here are talking crap about us so we gotta hurry up and find this woman."

Nightmare said mentioning the people beside them.

Error:" Sure boss, I already located where she's a-"

Without even realizing Nightmare bumped into a guy, whose quite taller than him[PAUSE cause in google, nightmare is 4'10 while the other bad guys are 5 feet tall except dust cause in google he's 4 ft so imma make him taller here except nightmare since we all love short grumpy que-kings, amen]and made him fall on the ground.

Nightmare:" HEY! Watch the hell your goi-"

Unknown:" and watch where your seeing blind freak!"

As the unknown man was laughing at nightmare he didn't realized that nightmare stood up and was genuinely mad at the for messing with him.

Nightmare:" Dear man i think you chose the wrong *thing* to mess with, felix !" 

Nightmare says while his blood boiling but still hiding his face.

Unknown:" How the hell do you know my name?!"

Nightmare:" I think you know very well since you were one of the survivors of the *attack*. Now move before i break your skull Infront of everyone."

Unknown:" you think that will ever scare me"

Nightmare got frustrated and used his tentacle to hold the man up in the air  with his neck. As a little longer the man was gasping for air and other people was shaking seeing nightmare chocking the man with his tentacle.

        Until Nightmare felt a sudden spike on his  which made his tentacle go back to his back after realization, he touched the spike as it turn to be a blue arrow that he knew that it belonged to dream and his black blood. He pulled out the arrow as he was hit to a flashback when he was also hit again with a blue arrow but the one shot him was dream, nightmare tremble in fear as he thought of night's memory still intact in his head.

       Nightmare didn't hear a thing until killer held his shoulder as he forgot he was bleeding, as he turn around he saw error doing his thing by grabbing the cloaked person as error revealed an woman with a white t-shirt.

Killer:" Hey! that's the woman! Error don't put her yet in portal let's find the apple first! But we gotta hurry, Boss is bleeding real bad!"

Killer said while looking at Nightmare who was now half kneeling on the ground, looking down.

Killer:" Boss! Why aren't you healing?!"

     Nightmare:" I- My self healing doesn't work in Undertale for some reason but we need to hurry up  it hurts like hell."

                     Nightmare says while slowly standing .{BTW their still wearing their cloaks but the hood of it is now down. Amen}

Error:" Horror! Get a portal somewhere near this town or somewhere that is still part of undertale hurry!

Horror:" Right, I'm on it!"

Horror then opened a portal leading somewhere but was still in undertale. Then Error went inside the portal first still holding the woman with his strings, Everyone followed as nightmare was calmly holding his injury but before he went in he saw something that lost him in his tracks.

CLIFFHANGEr

......................................................................................................

I love you all and thank you for supporting me a long way, im deeply sorry for uploading a very long time andi took extra time to write this just foryou all and stay safe i will upload soon as possible LAB YOU😚

 879 words taller than Sans whose literally standing 2ft💀