Chapter 20{white knuckles}

...................................................................................................

Nightmare saw the drip as the blood felt cold in his hands... he looked up as droplets of blood fell from the ceiling he looked up and saw.... a discomposed body of night.

Nightmare froze as he felt true fear for the first time in years. he felt a drop of his tear fell out of his eyes and more as night laughed with a wide smile. Nightmare then snapped out of his fear as he heard his door ripped open beside him.

Error:" Boss! Are you alright?!" 

Error frantically said as he looked down to nightmare and kneeled beside him. Error saw a drop of what looks like a tear in nightmare's eye as nightmare just looked down and thought of what he was imagining.

Error:" Are you hurt? What happened?"

Error asked as he grabs nightmare's hand and placed it in his, checking if nightmare was ok. Nightmare just nodded slowly and breathed in and out as he slowly got up.

Nightmare:" i'm fine... just..... nothing" 

Error was worried as he kept holding Nightmare's hands in his, kept rubbing it.

Error:" Don't be like that Nighty... what happened?"

Nightmare just signed and let go of error's hands as he slowly picked up the broken glass cup.

Nightmare:" I said i'm fine error..."

Nightmare rolled his eyes as he placed the broken pieces in the tray and looked at his bookshelf, facing error. error walked towards nightmare and grabbed his hand in his. Error kissed Nightmare's knuckles. Nightmare blushed slightly.{REMEBER I MADE NIGHTMARE SMALLER A BIT BECAUSE I LOVE SMALL KINGS}

Error:" Its ok of you don't tell me...but be careful next time, my nighty...~"

Nightmare groaned and blushed while grabbing his hand back..

Nightmare:" Stop with your attitude. someone can see us..." 

Nightmare said while grabbing the tray filled broken glass and going outside his office.

Nightmare:" When I get back.. my door better be fixed!.." He said while stomping his way to the kitchen quite upset to be distracted of drinking coffee.

Nightmare placed the broken pieces in the trash and placed away the tray but he saw something that caught his attention.. it was a...

CLIFFHANGER..

.................................................................................

YALL I CANT BELIVE I MISS TRACK MY SCHEDULE im very sorry for uploading very late i was back at shool and im very busy now a days... so hope you like a little cliffhanger... 

387 shorter than kim dan's will to live.