Chapter 6 [ brutally ]

...............................................................................................

Soo they went to work as the regular bad sans But nightmare has still had trouble sleeping but doesn't want to talk about it cause he didn't want to worry the group like last time 

Killer's  P.o.v

I was thinking about boss he was acting strange last time i saw him but he said we can only come to his office when there is an emergency or news about the dream sans but he was acting strangely after I saw him walk by But i just play it off.

after I showed up in the living room I see the others .. arguing Again in the morning I guess they never change Well i guess i can see what nightmare sees early in the morning.

 Well, Error greeted me as a simple good morning as soon as that we started getting ready for our day and heading out with work. 

End of P.o.v

....................................................................

Nightmare  Was Grabbing his 4th to 5th coffee I don't Know But he was reading some books but he was still tired even tho like he drank 5 coffee But Like he didn't slept that well last night he knew if he sleep he would dream about nightmares.

 that was his most fear but he can handle most of the nightmares as long is not about his past but his Nightmare's always knew his weakness is about the past so they kept being like that But he Coudnt bare it his eyes were tired and his mind keeps saying to sleep.

sooo he couldn't bare it so he fell asleep.

{Nightmare's in another dimension Of the other past still in a Nightmare}

He was in a Nightmare yet in the past But this was rather different.

he saw dream beating him up brutally other then the other ones he dreamed about him getting beaten up by him. 

he saw his past self getting beaten up by his only brother who thought he cared about him dream's face was with no emotion while he was beaten up like he didn't deserved to live anymore.

he knew he wanted to scream out of the nightmare but just watched and saw his old self get torn in half like a broken heart from his only brother.

he felt tears climbing out of his eyes 

After he was crying and begging his mind to stop with these hurtful scenes about his past self getting beaten up with his brother like he is the monster. 

after getting a knock at his door he was immediately awake by quickly wiped his tears off his cheeks and acting off like nothing happened before replying "come in" 

And it was killer And he knew there was gonna be up today.

Before he let killer talk he sipped his coffee like a ......QUEen- I meant King 

...................................................................

HELLO My Lovely Cookies sorry for the cringe name again but you can comment what name you will like to be called in another chapter soo yah but for now Lets stick with cookies but sorry for a little short story i tried my best i wanted to write another story like i would post a lot of stories in one day cause i have a lot of ideas not just one story Cause my parents like reading these soo...Well Thank You soo Much My Lovely Cookies for Soooo Much readers i really appreciate it well for now Thank You Soooo Much I love yall have nice day/night!

569 words