Chapter 7

........................................................................................

Killer's P.o.v

After Boss took a sip of his coffee i talked and said what happend

Nightmare : "Didn't I say You come in after i take a sip of coffee and when there is an emergency".

Killer: "Im Very Sorry For your coffee Boss, but I think the stars are coming back".

Nightmare:"What do you mean I think {A SENTENCE FROM BARBIE IN THE SECRET DOOR Ovo}

Killer:"Well Error said he saw them at horrortale"

Nightmare:"And why the hell is Error doing in Horrortale"

Killer:" Well Horror dared Error to go in his Tale And after he went back here, Error said HE saw the stars which Is near in his tale"{WHICH I TOTALLY MADE UP sorry anyways "

Nightmare:"Soo The stars had to go in the WORSE tale in this whole universe to get in this tale"

Killer:"Ye-yes Boss "

Nightmare:"Ok, Get the others ready maybe the stars are gonna fight today or tomorrow, and maybe i can join the fight if i had the feeling"

Killer:"But-But Boss, remember last time?."

Nightmare:"I said "maybe" but i really want to see dream's face crush but oh well. Now if the stars are almost here or somewhere near tell me"

Killer"Yes Boss"

After i explained i went outside of Boss's office And shut the door behind me i was about to walk away but I heard a loud Cough at Boss's door i didn't want to annoy him soo i just went thinking about him and the fight well let's just see if it goes well

End Of P.o.v

Nightmare's P.o.v {THIS TIME O_O}

after killer left I coughed and fell on my knees And thought that killer was not at the door anymore.

I got up by knees And sat back down. i was not thinking about the fight that is probably gonna happen today.

I was thinking about the Nightmare i was having,i had a bad feeling about this fight  but i trust the others but i need to finish this work 

LATERRRRRR 

After i finished my work i was looking at the time.

Nightmare:"its 3:47 i guess the stars is not gonna come here i guess" I mumble to myself

WAIT ITS 3:47 AM  i guess the stars are really not gonna come Today. but i also don't wanna sleep i might get those nightmares again

but i also don't wanna be tired for tomorrow ok i will try to sleep around 4.

 after i took my last sip of coffee i felt my soul ache like a crumbling apple but it hurts like a million pins stuck on my torso.

 I fell on the ground and broke my mug i bet the others is gonna be awake by now but everything is blurry the last thing i saw is killer running towards to me and i fell unconscious.

CLIFFHANGER HEHEHEHEHE

.........................................

sorry to annoy you for the cliff hanger My lovely cookie/pasta someone wanted me to name them pasta soo here yah go but i think i might change my mind about the hansel and Gretel the witch hunters cause i have no idea of starting the story i will have to finish this story first before making another story but im sorry about making the chapter 7 one short cause i wanted to make this story a lot more longer but sorry if its too short for you but here is some spoilers soo the story will end shortly im sorry but hopefully you enjoyed this chapter im sorry if you don't understand i will need my Grammarly fixed TvT.

575 words shorter than ✨Levi Ackerman✨