Chapter 16 [ Dream's interrogation]

.................................................................

           Nightmare stood there for a second realizing that it was dream! He grabbed the arrow from his back and slowly putted it on the ground, leaving a note on the arrow behind.

         As moments past by Nightmare and the bad sans went in to the portal leaving a confused Dream behind. Dream asked the local past byers of what happened but then Dream saw the arrow on the ground and a paper attached to it

         "Um sorry bout your brother but he is gone.." was written on the paper and dream made um a "suspicious face, then hit of realization of what the massage meant, then smiled.

        "Atleast my brother has finally went to peace but why the damn would nightmare massage me like that : Um sorry bout your brother but he is gone" like what?! Anyways Nightmare is nightmare, hopefully we will be friends when we meet the next time and I will apologize -"

             Dream thought then a sudden drip on the arrow.{And yas dream hasn't notice the blood when he was reading the thing since he was busy complaining💀}

        He saw black blood and knew it belonged to nightmare's. He was shock and quite angry to who did it, though he hated nightmare before he knew they can change to enemies to friends.

       Dream looked around to see a man gasping and he walked towards him and asked.[ he asked him not berry politely]

Dream:" Felix! What the hell happened here! I know your up to no good!"

Felix:" Chill.. I'm still out of breath, weakling...."

       Dream snapped and grabbed him by the arm and quickly teleported to his base.

Ink:" Dream your here! And whose this?"

Dream:" Oh don't mind him imma bout to beat the hell out of him. Where blue?"

Ink:"Oh he's in the kitchen making tacos But why the hell would you do that to him! he looks innocent!"

Dream:" 'He looks innocent' but is he really! he is Felix! he was one of the bullies who made it out alive from nightmare and i'm here to question him of what happened to nightmare because i saw blood on my arrow and him gasping on the ground! i'm going to the basement, i will be out soon come here if blue finished his tacos.."

         Dream said while going down to the basement. Ink quite freaked out but just brushed the worry off and continued what he was doing. [aka drawing and listening to music in his headphones]

      Dream putted the felix on a seat and questioned him.

Dream:" I will make it quick if you hurry to answer my questions. What happened to nightmare in the town?"

Felix:" Oh he's fine! he was just hit by my idiot sister with an arrow because he was strangling me. The other bad guys looked strange and shook but i didn't know why, well nightmire was bleeding alot i guess then they took my sister which i didn't mind."

Dream:" Nightmare was bleeding!? I thought he never bled!"

Felix:" Don't ask me i don't know aswel."

-Back with nightmare.

Killer:" Boss you alright?! You lost more blood! Error give me a bandage-"

Killer said then was hit by a bandage in his face.

Killer:" What was that for!?"

Error:" You said bandage i gave it to ya"

Killer groaned then went back to Nightmare. and quickly bandaged him. he was still bleeding but less now .

Error:" Anyways, Girl you better have the apple or were just gonna kill you"

Woman:" Which apple?! I don't know what your talking about!"

Error got angry then a his[bombastic] side eye saw an golden apple and quickly took it.

Error:" Anyways I got what I wanted, We will all be going home."

Woman:" Wai- What!? How did you!-"

Error:" Shh now now I will leave you in here tied up to this tree. Good luck finding home. Horror! Open a portal back to the mansion hurry!"

Horror:" On it."

Then Horror opened the portal and went inside then all of them went inside making the portal close leaving the woman behind.

Woman:" you will pay nightmare just watch, You will pay!!"

Then she screamed the top of her lungs coughing.. 💀

................................................

Heyy Everyone I'm deeply, madly, truly, sorry forr the very long update I was busy doing my school and y'know my sister had to like use the laptop so Yeah i'm very sorry I promise I will update soon but for now here yall go. Stay safe aswels!

735 longer then my list to live at school 😊🫰🏽