Chapter 13[NIGHTMARE OUT part1]

..........................................................

 Nightmare ☁️:" Finally that took a while, got my self dirty,stupids humans"

as Nightmare thought he accidentally saw night sleeping  as nightmare smiled he heard a bang  and he was pulled from reality and saw killer

Killer:" Ah.... Sorry boss i heard a laugh in your office and went inside without knocking sorry hehe.."

Nightmare:" before you did that, Why would you want to come in my office!!"

Killer:" Umm.. Well there was an offer of an magic apple that is black but it is in the undertal-"

Nightmare:" What?!! what kind of apple?!"

Killer:" Ummm.. It said it came from a now half tree from dream and.... Night well the seller was a girl "

Nightmare:"what was her name?"

Killer:" i didn't get her name.... but she had a brown hair...and had very big melons😏"

NIghtmare☁️: i hate my life"

Nightmare: Please be serious about this Killer!,what was she wearing?"

Killer:"sorry boss, she was wearing a ripped cloak but had a white t-shirt with bandages and a leather jeans"

Nightmare☁️:"I knew it,its that stupid looking spoiled-as girl[One of night's bullies]😒 "

Nightmare:" Ok, i don't really care about that dang woman i just want the apple for.......umm-for the future we might need it "

Killer:"Of course! We should all go there"
  saying all that with a big smile

Nigmare:" But-

Before nightmare could even say anything Killer rushed out of the door to say all of the bad guys

Killer:" yes Boss it will be so fun!, let's go there tomorrow at 4pm"

and as quick as that killer left leaving Nightmare speechless

Nightmare☁️:"My gosh the group is gonna make more trouble, and steal stuff and!... im too tired to create peace but hopefully I can meet dream tell about Night. i should read more books"

After a few more hours it was already night was very sleepy and fell asleep [HA THINKS A FEW HOURS he wakes up very late 💀]

Nightmare:☁️" good thing i didnt have a dream,it would last 5 hours"

after nightmare thought he looked at the clock and it was already 3pm

Nightmare☁️:" what in the hecking god. i thought i was sleeping for a couple of hours,Meh i dont really give a damn about time i should keep reading books until killer comes here"

 for a couple of hours it was already 4:50 pm and killer knocked for his boss who was reading 

Killer:"Umm.. boss you should get ready, everyone is waiting outside "

Nightmare:"Ugh.. my last book... Fine i will come there in a few minutes wait outside and don't let the other go far"

Killer noded and closed the door behind him. Nightmare signed because he didn't finished his book but was a inch happy for finally get to go out with the group 

Nightmare stored his un finished book in a secret area after that he went outside of his office and closed the door . he ws walking towards the front door and opened and saw the group playing around,Error was sleeping in the sky of strings, killer was sitting with cross, while horror and dust was fighting

Nightmare☁️:" maybe it was a good thing to go out sometimes"

....OR NOT

TO BE CONTINUED.....

...........................................................................

   YAll i'm very sorry for not uploading very much my writing skills are going poo poo and my brain ain't functioning and i have been running out of ideas but i will try my very best to keep this going!, after all you made me very happy for reaching 1.9k i couldn't believe it but thank you all soo much!! you all did amazing things to even find this story interesting, But as always please be stay you all and take care and love you all soo much! peace out.

608 words i still need more i'm too lazy to make more words 😪🥲