" fuck that gotta do with you busting your legs open for me  ? " he asked causing her to hit him .

" stop talking to me like i'm one yo hoes " brianna said.

" What Shanti gotta do with me and you ? I know you just read our messages so you can see i'm not fucking with her . i'm trying to make shit right with you but meanwhile you out here sucking dmack's dick and texting with Corey and niggas on instagram "

" you only trying to make shit right cause you feel guilty about making a baby behind my back . I told you what it was , i'm enjoying the dating scene right now and we're just friends "

" we not no fucking friends , I love you " He yelled .

" I love you too but you asking a lot of me . You the one with a baby on the way and still entertaining other females. so you can do you and ima do me "

" I don't want you doing nothing with them niggas . I don't want nobody touching you " he said . His chest was already hurting reading her and dmack's explicit messages and he couldn't take it .

" ok " brianna told him.

" ok what ? "

" i'm not gonna do anything with them " she said . She wasn't even on talking terms with Dmack at the moment anyways because he mad that she had coby pull up at his house to pick her up . " you need to tell your baby mama to stop posting you on social media calling you her man "

" what ? " Coby asked confused .

Brianna unlocked her phone and showed him Shanti's story that she had screenshotted causing him to smack his teeth . This was just why he dealt with her at an arms length.

" Why the fuck you even took her out to eat ? "

" Cause she was hungry and she carrying my baby " Coby said noticing her roll her eyes .

She didn't like it but she knew she couldn't tell him it be around his baby mama .

" you ready so I can take you to your hair appointment? "

" yeah " brianna said as she slipped her shoes on her feet and led the way downstairs.

Brianna was quiet most of the ride there and Coby could tell she was upset . " I don't want Shanti , I love you and I want you but I can't be a deadbeat and toss her to the side just to please you Bri . So I need you to be able to accept that being there for my child means being around her " Coby told Bri as he grabbed her hand . He expected her to yank away from him but she didn't .

" it's cool " Brianna said simply .

" Spend the weekend at my place with me . I'll clear my schedule for the whole weekend just to be with you and lay up with you . I miss us " He told her .

" ok " she agreed . " I wanna go out to eat tonight too" she let him know .

" whatever you want beautiful " coby said as he brought her hand up and kissed it .

" you giving me cash or you gonna send the money to my account ? " Brianna asked coby once they pulled up to beauty salon .

" how much it is ? " He asked her .

" hair is two hundred and my lashes are one twenty five but I also tip about 50 too " she said .

He reached into his glove box and handed her the money in Cash . " how long you gonna be ? "

" like three hours " she said .

" alright I was gonna wait but ima just come back and get you "

" ok " she said .