He thought he was doing enough by bringing her to appointments and checking up on her through texts but apparently it wasn't. He didn't want her to feel alone in the pregnancy because as much as he didn't want to be with her the matter of the fact was they were having a baby together and they were going to be in each others lives so he was going to have stop distancing himself from her .

He just didn't know how to be there for her and stay in Bri's good graces.

This whole situation was too messy for him because he was having a baby with Shanti and he hated that Bri was messing with her brother . Usually he would've been tried to fight him or smoke him but the fact that he was gonna be his baby's uncle meant Coby couldn't touch him without causing issues with him and Shanti .

When they finished eating he dropped her off at home and promised her that he would call her soon before heading to Dricks house to pick up Brianna .
When he got there she told him to come inside because she was still getting ready so he let himself in .

He walked into her room and she was putting socks on her feet . He walked over to her and sat next to her kissing her cheek .

" let me see your phone " was the first thing she said . Shanti had posted a picture of him at the restaurant when they were eating calling him her man so she was trying to see if Shanti was being delusional or if Coby was lying to her about their situation .

" huh ? " coby asked even though he heard her clearly .

" let me see your phone . " she repeated .

" this phone ? " he asked referring to his phone that was in his hand.

" yes that one "

" man , let me see your phone " he said turning it around on her .

" nevermind " brianna said quickly causing him to smack his teeth .

" now I wanna see it forreal  " coby said . The way she said nevermind that quick let him know she had something in there that she didn't want him to see .

" you don't even want let me see yours " brianna said .

" here " coby said sititng his phone on her lap .

" no i'm good "

" you must have something in your phone that's gonna piss me off " Coby said . Brianna didn't respond but coby spotted her phone sitting on the nightstand and hopped up grabbed it rushing to the bathroom .

Brianna smacked her teeth and she unlocked his phone that was in her lap before going through it .

She didn't know what the hell her and Coby had going on . She told him that we're just going to be friends but whenever they was in each other's presence he would kissing and hugging on her and she didn't try to stop him and now here she was going through his phone to make sure he wasn't still fucking his baby mama .

When she saw nothing was in him and Shanti's message she started to lurk in other girls message but she decided against it and locked his phone and put it down because she didn't feel like not eating for three days .

Coby came out of the bathroom and threw her phone on the bed next to her . " Can I have my phone back ? " he asked her . He was calm but she could tell he was pissed off.

Brianna stood up and tried to kiss him but he mushed her head away. " nah don't try to kiss me when you been sucking dmack off "

" it was only one time " brianna said .

" should've been no times . that's why you ain't want do nothing with me the other day "

" I didn't want to do anything the other day cause you have a baby on the way "