Chapter 41

Chapter 41 - Happy reading my loves

Amelia's POV. 

Write a letter to your past self. 

Part 1

I pull River inside the bathroom with me, and he laughs loudly, playfully holding my waist and pulling me flush against him.

I step back and hold out an arm to distance us. "Why did you follow me up?"

He deadpans. "Because you told me to."

"I never said a word."

"You gave me sex eyes."

My eyes widened, and I let my hand fall from being placed against him. "No, I didn't."

His eyes flash in heated amusement.

I shake my head. "Our friends are downstairs."

"I know."

"Then stop..."

"Stop what?"

"Stop looking at me all..."

"All what?"

"All charged up."

"You have no idea how charged up I am right now." He says, smirking wildly. I scrunch my nose to try and conceal the impending blush.

He steps closer, one of his hands tightening back on my waist and the other lifting to my face. "I like it when you blush."

I hate him.

His lips lower to my ear. "Please at least let me kiss you."

I hate the fact that his whisper made my head tilt into him. His lips pressed against my ear and then just below it.

I have never felt like this before, and that's fucking terrifying. I can feel his lips all over me, running through me, my body, my soul... His lips are placed in one single spot, and I wonder how that is even fucking possible.

I hate that he has the power here. I hate how pathetic he makes me feel when he holds me and turns me, and moves me to where he wants.

I know he isn't thinking about it like that; I don't think he views me as something to use. But his affection almost makes me feel more vulnerable than I already am.

I like it when he's rougher because it makes me feel more solid. More equal. It makes me feel like he and I aren't so different.

But then he apologizes or checks in. And I realize that even in those moments, we're not equal.

I pull away from him. I don't want him to get bored of me. Which is a tragic fucking thought, but it's a truthful one.

I want to make him feel the way he makes me feel.

I cup his cheek and turn his head, allowing myself access to his neck and I lean up and press a kiss there... Just like he does for me. He tilts his head, and I kiss him again, my lips opening and kissing the spot deeper.

His hands tighten on my waist, and he walks me back so I am pressed against the bathroom sink, and as soon as my ass bumps against the side, he grabs my chin and pulls my lips to his.

Damn it, he's taken charge again.

I kiss him back, but my lips are harsher, needier than his, and I can feel his smirk as we part and then kiss again.

"Stop laughing at me." I mumble in between kisses, utterly annoyed.

His smirk widens and I tut, pulling my face away. "I mean it."

For My Soulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें