29|Butterfly Effect

Start from the beginning

Then you have to be one. Just for today. Please help me!!

Tae, that Hwasa is really scary, and out of everyone you
want me to... Oh god!!

Just please help me... this time.!!

Tae took the phone aside and started working on the slide again. After ten minutes, there is a slam on the door. They all gasped with horror, as to what happened.

"Tae..Taehyung." 

Baekhyun and Jennie came inside the meeting room. They look visibly horrified. Hwasa came in front of them. "What happened?"

"Hwasa, we need Taehyung to come with us. We need him to come with us urgently." [A/N: God bless me, with such friends.]

"But can you tell me, what happened? You both look like, you saw a ghost."

Even Chanyeol stood up watching Baekhyun like this. 

"Hey, something wrong happened, tell me I'll take care of it for you," Chanyeol said and Baekhyun visibly swooned, but he shook his thoughts and diverted the focus on Taehyung.

"Hwasa, It's urgent, Taehyung is needed immediately in the hospital. His dad needs him." 

They all knew about Tae's family issue. So without any delay, they agreed and allowed Tae to leave. After he came outside, he took a deep breath. 

"Thank you so much guys, for saving me. But seriously, the hospital."

They both started hitting him. "You better be grateful. I thought of a thousand things, but nothing ran into my head, and I contacted Baecky hyung, and then we came up with this idea."

"I mean, I am grateful... but still. I hope it's not too much." Tae said.

"We know, but as long as it worked, we don't have to worry. Go ahead and enjoy your sweet time. Um.. by the way, this is a really important presentation. Even our group is really serious about this, are you sure, it'll be okay to ditch like this?"

"Yeah, I know most of the details, and I am sure I'll figure something out by the end," Tae said smiling his ever-famous box smile.

"I had to lie to Chanyeol, oh god. He'll be very upset." Baekhyun said. 

"You don't need to worry about that, I'll explain everything to him on your behalf," Tae assured him.

They bid their goodbyes and then he went back to his dorm to get ready and meet Jeongguk.

[At Workshop]

He dressed up and went to the workshop where Jeongguk asked him to wait

He dressed up and went to the workshop where Jeongguk asked him to wait. After a few minutes, Jeongguk also arrived running his way towards Taehyung and immediately engulfed him in a hug.

"Hey, you look amazing." Gguk complimented him.

"Hehe, thanks. You look good too." Tae said. Jeongguk was a bit roughed up as he was working in the workshop, so he had to go back to the dorm and change, whenever it came to Taehyung, he always made sure to look his best. It's not cause Tae won't like him if he looks roughed up but cause that's what Tae deserves, to always see his best version.