✿CHAPTER 12✿

LUNA'S POV

It's been 2 weeks since all of the event happen. Alia told me that the monster might get inside the school while the school barrier is in a low power.

Just one more day before the exam

I'm currently helping Zander and Maya clean the music club since they told me that we will have 2 weeks of holidays after the exam so no one will use the music club until the holidays end.

"Where should I put all of this box?" I point at the box that is on the corner of the room.

"That's just a bunch of old and broken guitar. I will throw it away later" Zander said and continue sweep the floor. Maya just gave me a gentle smile and put all of the musical instruments in it's place. Then, the door open revealing Adam with a plastic of drinks and sandwiches. My face goes red as I look away, sweeping the floor faster.

"I bought you guys some food and drinks" He said and lift up the plastic bags. I could see slight change of emotion in Maya's face but quickly got back to normal when she saw me looking at her.

"Ahaha..so kind of you Adam. But I don't feel like eating those 'cheap' things" Maya chuckle and put her hand on her mouth, covering her laugh.

"I-it's okay! I can eat it" I blurt out. I could see Adam's edge lips curl up a little. We then goes to the table inside the club as Adam give each of us sandwich and a drink. He didn't gave Maya anything making her frown her eyebrows.

"What about me, then?" She cross her arm over her chest, her lips still forming a smile. Adam didn't even bother to look at her as he eat his sandwich.

"You just said that you don't eat any 'cheap' things, Did you forget about that?" I just stare at them awkwardly. Zander didn't look like he care about what's happening and just take a sip from his drink. If you took a fork and twirl it in the air, you could physically see the air twisting like spaghetti. That's how thick the tension is.

"Why were you even here, Adam? This isn't your club. Or, do your old mind forget it's way and that's why you get lost here?" Maya chuckle as she send a glare at Adam. I look at both of them with an awkward smile as they keep fighting mouth with each other. Then, Zander slam the table with his hand, making both of them shut their mouth.

"Can't you see that I'm eating right now? Fight outside" he said, pointing at the door with his thumb and his brows frowning. Maya just gave him a closed eyes smile before looking away.

After we finish all of our food, we continue to clean the place. Adam also helping Zander with carrying all the trash out, leaving me alone with Maya. I decide to ask her some questions to broke the silence.

"Uhm...Maya, are you and Adam like, an academic rival? You guys doesn't seem like getting along well. It's making me curious since Adam is a nice guy, right?" I gave her an awkward smile, my hand that is gripping the broom tighten as her face expression change a little.

"Ouh well, I just hate him. Our family also some sort of rival so we both hate each other! But his sister is worse though.." she whisper the last part but I still can hear it clearly. I nod my head, showing that I understand it even though I don't. Then, they both come back inside the club again.