✿CHAPTER 3✿

ALIA'S POV

"Alia" I look at my side and saw the person that call my name. It was Harry. He's probably looking for Emil.

"Do you see Emil?" Just as I thought.

"She's cleaning the toilet right-" Why do everyone keep cutting my word

"Alia!! Wait for me!" It was Emil, I'm glad that she don't sleep inside the toilet like last time. She jump to the air, ready to give me a hug but instead, I move my legs, making her fall on top of Harry. He better thanked me later.

"HARRY! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!" Emil said, helping him up.

"Yeah.. I'm-I'm fine!" He stutter. I let out a sigh and pinch Emil's right cheek making her whine in pain.

"Don't do that again" I said and let her cheeks go.

"You're so mean~" she said, rubbing her right cheek.

"Luna didn't know what's her club is since she's new here, so I'm going to show her some clubs in this school. We better get going now. See you two later" I said and walk away, waving at Emil as she wave back. Luna following behind me.

LUNA'S POV

I walk behind Alia after she said that she want to show me some clubs in this school. We stop in front of a big, blue door and on top of it written 'counselor'. This must be the counseling room then. Alia knocked the door. After minutes of silence, the door is finally open revealing a blonde haired girl.

"Ouh? Alia, what are you doing here?" The blonde haired female said and tucks some of her hair behind her ear.

She's so pretty...

"Senior Jenna, she is new here and she don't have any club yet. Could you show her some clubs in this school?" Alia said in a very polite tones. Jenna nod her head and give Alia a bright smile.

"Of course! I wouldn't mind! I'm one of the school counselor, right! You can go to your own club now, Alia. I will handle this" she said and put her hand on her won chest. I look at her uniform and she has red buttons instead of yellow.

"W-wait, you said that you're the one that want to show me the clubs in this school.." I said looking at her straight in the eyes. Her eyes didn't even show any sign that she cares or anything.

"Me? Of course not. I hate wasting my energy to people like you" she said and walk away to her own club, leaving both of us speechless.

"U-uhm, Alia is always like that! You don't have to worry, she might seem mean but she's actually really kind!" Jenna said, patting my back as I just nodded. Why would she be so mean?

"Now, let's go! I'm going to show you some clubs in this school!" She said and pull my hand to the hallway.

。⁠*♡TIMESKIP⁠✧⁠*⁠。

"First, we have photographer club! What do you think?" I look around the place and there's so many photos hanging around. I take a step inside and watch as the club members do their own jobs. Some of them discuss about the photos that they take, some of them is taking pictures of the nature.

I accidentally bump into someone's back and it startled me. I take a step behind and bump into a chair, the chair fall to the ground starling me and I back up again. I accidentally step on a dirty floor that makes me slip, my hand holding the rope that is hanging on the wall. I don't realize the rope is actually hanging some wet pictures and make all of them fall to the floor. Jenna help me up and I feels like everyone eyes is on me.